Reviews for Walking on Sunshine
Dark-Night-Prinny chapter 10 . 10/21
Hahaha to funny keep up the great story
Monkeyduck chapter 3 . 10/21
I get the joke, but I’m surprised the Watchers Council of creepy creepers didn’t dive alllll over that loophole trying to make their own army of Slayers...
loretta537 chapter 10 . 8/16
I miss this story and hope you can continue it one day.
Books85 chapter 10 . 8/5
I will have to look for more of this series. I suspect the easiest way would be to look for Xander in the summary.

Thanks for these. They're like popcorn, only instead of getting fat, I get nothing done around the house.
Books85 chapter 5 . 8/5
Okay, that last line had me laughing out loud. My cat was rather offended.

I remember reading some of your Harry Potter stuff a long time ago, and just got a new computer, and yours was one of the author names I recalled (I am more likely to remember handles with literary references) so I started reading your work.
I had forgotten how much I enjoy Buffy fics. This series is just what I need right now. Thank you!
Axccel chapter 9 . 7/28
Cool chapter, love how everything blends together organically. The story just grows as a mass of consequences of actions and reactions. Like real life.

Spider-Man is spelled the way I just did, not as "Spiderman". At least, that's how I always saw it written on comics and posters.
MPPC chapter 10 . 7/28
I giggled all the way through. So much fun! Thanks
Axccel chapter 8 . 7/28
World of Assholes.
Axccel chapter 5 . 7/28
I agree that the mutants are still human, just their own various unique species of human that are unstable genetically. There were over a thousand different species of human but only Homo Sapiens Sapiens survived to the modern era. Neanderthals almost made it but died out just short of the finish line.
Axccel chapter 4 . 7/28
A REASONABLE FURY IN A FANFIC!? That's practically sacrilege! And it's about time someone realized he's not Red Skull 2.0 (although SHIELD does turn out to be literally Hydra).
CMVreud chapter 10 . 7/28
I wonder what happened to Whistler.
And paint me blue and call me purdy, but I like your easy-going romantic/sexual jokes-and-sometimes-not scenes.
CMVreud chapter 3 . 7/28
"'Buffy: The Vampire Slayer' is a perfectly balanced show with no exploits"
fringeperson chapter 10 . 7/12
This is all hilarious and I love it. I even loved the weeping angel garden gnomes (but please, don't make them actual predators, having them just be creepy is enough!). Thank you for writing. Really.
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 4 . 6/15
- Plot hole
You state in this chapter:
"Xander lost a bet with Larry and had to dress as Supergirl."

But in Chapter 1 you said: "He remembered Halloween and losing a bet to Cordelia."

So which is it?
Derf256 chapter 10 . 5/12
I love this story and the spin-off.