Reviews for Walking on Sunshine
Guest chapter 9 . 9h
Wonder if The Lizard is going to end up 'hunting' lawn gnomes. Even more hilarious would be if in that hunting the 'one unwilling bite' ended up being used to pass on the weregirl curse to the gnomes.
hellz swordsman chapter 9 . 7/3
For the love of God more please this is fucking hilarious!
kappata chapter 9 . 6/26
LOLOLOL oh goodness those lawn gnomes, I love the creepiness!
Ash0011 chapter 9 . 6/9
lol, weeping gnomes, that's hilarious
crocket chapter 9 . 6/5
lol
DiveLord chapter 9 . 6/1
*Waves ticket whilst running full speed* Let me on the train! Let me on the god damn train! I think the corpse of Lovecraft just sat up and smiled at the damn gnomes!
BlitzkriegAngel chapter 9 . 6/1
I agree with your typist. Weeping Angel lawn gnomes are quite possibly the most terrifying I've discovered on the internet ... and that includes the rule 34 crap as well ... and now I've thought of rule 34 in conjunction with Weeping Angel lawn gnomes ... I'm going to stop and go bleach my brain.
anonymous 101 chapter 9 . 5/23
I like this story it's funny please write the next.
The Sound Shaman chapter 9 . 5/19
I fucking love the weeping Angel lawn gnome horde. All aboard the nope train to Nopesville, thank you for riding on Nopetrack.
Difdi chapter 3 . 4/27
CPR keeps the lungs breathing and circulates a little blood but it does nothing for an actually stopped heart. Likewise, a defibrillator is useless after a heart stops, all it does is recalibrate a misfiring one (with a small risk of stopping it). Once your heart stops, you are dead, period.
KarisTasogare chapter 9 . 1/21
"Toy Story" universe, adult 'toy' stores. NUFF SAID
Soul D Phoenix chapter 9 . 1/15
I'm sorry to say that you were upstaged in this chapter by your Typist, That single Note beat the Chapter.
moonprincess97524 chapter 9 . 12/6/2017
Oh this is just too wonderful. I am very very glad to learn that your stuff is typed up just not posted, this makes me giddy. I do have to admit that I have no clue who the power kids are. I am eager to learn just how much Xander will be changing this universe with him being in it and all his Marvel universe knowlege.
X-Over Appreciator chapter 9 . 9/7/2017
SUPER FUNNY NOTE AT THE RND OMG!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2017
YES YES YES
This is so unbelievably funny that I am gasping for breath here.
You, sir, ROCK.
Thank you for writing this.