Reviews for Walking on Sunshine
Teninshigen chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
...The nightmares that will arise from reading this chapter don't even hear thinking about. Thank God I wasn't sleeping tonight anyway...

Seriously, I love this story and the similar works you've done, but WEEPING GNOMES?

I am just...SO done for now.

gg wp
Toby860 chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
I love the Weeping Angel lawn gnomes. My favorite thing by far
Loresign chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
You are the best. I love reading the nuty, and insane adventures of Xander.

I hope continue to update this. Have you thought about having a few of the Morlocks joining up on the island? I'd love to see what Peter Parker's (ie: Spiderman) reaction to this would be. Him and Xander? Too funny.

Thanks for the story.
deadal chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
if he get called Xander while male, will she be called Yander while female?
tarrangar chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
I say the idea that you need demons to have a balanced world is bullshit humanity is neutral enough as a whole that we naturally balance ourselves out.

Of course nowadays we could be said to be going more and more light side, but just a few hundred years ago you wouldn't need a single demon to have the balance between good and evil at most at neutral, and probably somewhat at evil.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
Now there's an idea by the typist: The Doctor drops in for a visit.
otakumick chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
Fantastic.
ranma hibiki chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
*points at abyssal angel* granted, I find the real angel's creepy looking an would wish to have a hammer on hand (or some concrete and a blindfold mold for them). but W.A 2.0, lawn gnome version sounds hilarious!
I WANT SOME! D
FreeAllFrogs chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
When the Angst starts to get to me, I read your stories until the Angst runs away screaming.

Thanks
Indigoblk chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
Oh my god weeping angel lawn gnomes hahaha so funny and creepy I think I'm going to have nightmares. Please write more on this story soon I love it.
FluffyNevyn chapter 9 . 9/7/2016
I'm absolutely loving this. Keep going please D
Reader chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
Hahahahahahahahaha... Weeping Angel gnomes. Oh my god I think I broke something.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
Very good
Kminari chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
I really need more of this story, thanks for the chapter.
Meh chapter 9 . 8/26/2016
Dear gods and demons...Xander created the Weeping Angels...in Lawn Gnome form?! Quick, someone go find Old Man Henderson, we need him ASAP!