Reviews for Walking on Sunshine
X-Over Appreciator chapter 9 . 9/7
SUPER FUNNY NOTE AT THE RND OMG!
YES YES YES
This is so unbelievably funny that I am gasping for breath here.
You, sir, ROCK.
Thank you for writing this.
pixelherodev chapter 9 . 7/19
"Typer's Note: *Sees the Weeping Angel lawn gnomes* NOPE NOPE NOPE ALL ABOARD THE NOPE TRAIN HEADING PAST SCREW THAT JUNCTION GOING ALL THE WAY TO I'MOUTTAHEREVILLE! DOCTOR HELP!"

At least I'm not the only one who had that thought!
Fast Frank chapter 6 . 7/7
It's clear this author doesn't understand the nature of sonic booms, or the actual meaning of "the sound barrier".
Aubrey Bruxton chapter 9 . 6/7
I'm in love with this story. It's not very long but it's well written enough that it's worth the read. I also really like the fact that the story isn't taking itself too serious. You gotta keep going.
Danyael Prince chapter 9 . 4/11
I'm really hoping this gets continued as it's way too good to be abandoned...
Teninshigen chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
...The nightmares that will arise from reading this chapter don't even hear thinking about. Thank God I wasn't sleeping tonight anyway...

Seriously, I love this story and the similar works you've done, but WEEPING GNOMES?

I am just...SO done for now.

gg wp
Toby860 chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
I love the Weeping Angel lawn gnomes. My favorite thing by far
Loresign chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
You are the best. I love reading the nuty, and insane adventures of Xander.

I hope continue to update this. Have you thought about having a few of the Morlocks joining up on the island? I'd love to see what Peter Parker's (ie: Spiderman) reaction to this would be. Him and Xander? Too funny.

Thanks for the story.
deadal chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
if he get called Xander while male, will she be called Yander while female?
tarrangar chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
I say the idea that you need demons to have a balanced world is bullshit humanity is neutral enough as a whole that we naturally balance ourselves out.

Of course nowadays we could be said to be going more and more light side, but just a few hundred years ago you wouldn't need a single demon to have the balance between good and evil at most at neutral, and probably somewhat at evil.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
Now there's an idea by the typist: The Doctor drops in for a visit.
otakumick chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
Fantastic.
ranma hibiki chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
*points at abyssal angel* granted, I find the real angel's creepy looking an would wish to have a hammer on hand (or some concrete and a blindfold mold for them). but W.A 2.0, lawn gnome version sounds hilarious!
I WANT SOME! D
FreeAllFrogs chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
When the Angst starts to get to me, I read your stories until the Angst runs away screaming.

Thanks