Reviews for Lost Trust
Way to man up, Watson!

Say no to non-con drugging and don't be so quick to forgive; 2 very valid points.
Texmex007 chapter 1 . 2/14
Oh my word, I really enjoyed this! I just

I thought about how odd it was for John to just be okay with what happened to him in Baskerville too. PTSD doesn't just 'disappear' after it's been sown; sometimes it's less active and sometimes something will trigger it but wow, you did a wonderful job with describing some of the attributes attached to PTSD. Thank you again for the lovely fic!
Thatonegirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Awwwww swweet. You're such a cute psychopath, Jim! Well, and also Sherlock's behaviour towards John is terrible - especially in that episode. Or of course, the day he came back and bombed his date with Mary, or the time he played dead and he was the only person who didn't know, or that time when he acted as if he didn't know how to stop a bomb. Oh god, Sherlock.
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Hmm I also didn't really agree with how the Baskerville Incident was handled by the writers. But seeing John go to Jim was rather funny!
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Thats...incredible, and slightly sad, and sweet, its wonderful! ()/
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
why do I like Sherlock and Jim battling for John's affections so much...
sweetmarly chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
THANK YOU! I also thought that John was too easy to forgive Sherlock...even with the famous I've only got one friend line. Of course our friend Jim would be interested in helping John get away from Sherlock...ever the gentleman that Jim.
catmagnant chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I like this one. Jim really does love john. And I know jim is going to succeed in piecing john back together from the years of damage inflicted on him by sherlock.