Reviews for A Happy Accident: 70 Years
pikachucat chapter 3 . 1/31
awesome more please
catsanddrpepper chapter 3 . 1/20
Alright I'm really hoping for an update but I'm not gonna push you.

I'm still rooting for this :) I hope inspiration comes again.
angel de acuario chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Sigue esta historia es genial , actualiza pronto
A.S.-sama chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Awesome! ;]
Update soon, please!
Bookwormy3333 chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
PLEEEEAAAASE CONTINUE!
petica chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
hey nice story, would appreciate an update :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Interesting
Stolideux chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
OMG I love this story. This a whole new thing for me. I've always love Harry Potter and Avengers crossover fanfics. I'm so lucky to have stumbled upon this wonderful piece of art. I love how you incorporated Lily and Peggy Carter together. And dun worry I think Howard James is adorable. I don't even mind if he isn't the BWL or is a squib. I think him being a no-magical has its own charm. I can't wait for Steve and Lily to finally meet plus Harry. I can't freaking wait. Please update soon! PLEEAAASSSEEE!

stolideux,
Fanfiction Writer at
Skywroe chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
This is going really well, I look forward to your next updates.
FenrirCrinos chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
good remake :D
jkrowlingrox chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
I'm reallly intrigued by the differences between this story and the original! Very eager for more!
Ninaloveanime chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
i do hope you can update soon. you left us all hanging over the edge x.x it was a great plot hope to see more of it soon!
jazz chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
More more more! (:
thehpfan123 chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
Its an amazing story. Vey unique. I can't wait to read more. I hope you update soon
Faiien chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
You have a lot of poor excuses for plot holes in this story, though I hate to say so. Let me list all the things that bug me. Please try to fix these.

Harry in this story may as well be an OC born to Lily. She knew he was a squib* when he was THREE - magical children don't start showing signs until they are 5-7, there is no way she could have known whether or not he had magic.
As for his fragility, you couldn't really explain the super soldier serum as anything other than a serum that changed Steve's DNA - meaning Harry couldn't have inherited his old DNA.

*Harry is not a muggle - he is born to one (or both) magical parents and therefore a squib. This is made VERY clear in the books, in the first one if I'm not mistaken. A muggle has no magical parents. A squib and a muggle have the same amount of magic - none. They can both still interact with magical objects or creatures (ex: both Dudley and Mrs. Figgs could feel the dementors, also think of the department that Mr. Weasley works in as there is a reason someone needs to take away those objects).

As for her going into hiding - sorry, but she could have saved Sirius from Azkaban. She could have rented an owl while under a disguise, leave a note while invisible where an order member would find it, tell a neutral 3rd party like the goblins to relay the message (they have nothing to gain by lying if she pays them to do it nor would they impersonate her for a death eater as they wouldn't want to get into wizard affairs not have their integrity ruined), send a paper airplane like the ones from the ministry, send a letter attached to a portkey, etc.
Personally, I think the best trump card would be to send multiple message patronuses - they will have her doe and use her voice so there would be absolutely no denying who had sent it. As to what she could say "he wasn't our secret keeper, and he is not a death eater - just take a look at his arm! Ask him under veritaserum!" Besides, if she chose to apparate as long as no one hangs onto her as no one could find out where she came from nor left to.

As for her living as a muggle - even if they can't find traces of her magic, there are spells to find her. And owls - send a letter with a smart owl like Hedwig that can find her without an address, and follow it right to her. She doesn't have any wards put up to prevent this. Send a house-elf to go to her home, they can take her with them or bring someone to her.

Lily returned to her time after only a month had passed - meaning she would have been living for one month as well during WWI. That is an incredibly short amount of time to have risen so quickly up the ranks in the military and have leftover time to develop a relationship with someone.

You didn't make it very clear - was Harry birthed in a muggle or magical hospital? If magical, unless she told the doctors Harry had developed very quickly and had been born early there is no way people would have not noticed that she hadn't been with James for 9 months, let alone marry and have sex with him in such a short amount of time. As well as hair colour - most babies are born with at least a little bit of hair but if Harry was people would ask questions seeing the blond colour.
Eye colour wouldn't be a problem as newborns' eyes (or at least brown/hazel eyed ones) are a dark blue at first then later change to the inherited colour.

I really like the idea of Harry being Steve's son - I really do, - but I just see so many plot holes that I can't in good conscience just ignore. PLEASE fix this. If there have to have things be the way they are for a plot reason (ex: Sirius in Azkaban) then add a complication (it could just be no one believed her, no one got her message, or they ignored her needing a scapegoat).
Remember, this is fanfiction - you could simply say that there is no way but you have to say why. You can change the rules to fit you. Just don't go canon compliant but still trying to dodge around the possibilities it offers.

I look forward to more of this fanfic, hopefully revised. I can forgive Harry being a squib (for the time being, at least. I will give you the benefit of the doubt on that one) because I like to think of magic as a somewhat recessive gene which is the reason why there are so few wizards in the world.
1,633 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »