Reviews for A Happy Accident: 70 Years
Raven of the Whiplash chapter 3 . 1/10
A shame this story is not going to be continued. its really good!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
Hey, so I know it's been more than a year, almost two years, but places please add more!
Locket1 chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
This has potential. Please don't let it become another wip that is never finished.
mems1223 chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
This is really good! Please finish it soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2016
Absolutely love the story please update it whenever you can
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
KeegSlytherin chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
This story is very good. I really like the angle of Lily being thrown into the past and being brought back by death! I hope you get back to it someday, I'd love to read more.
MeeksMcFly chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
I was just wondering if this story is officially abandoned or if its still on it's hiatus?
wildcat1144 chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
I shall wait, I shall wait because I believe in you, and I will continue to do so until I am shown otherwise )
johnnyx3 chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
Hope you update soon
johnnyx3 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
I love this fanfiction so much; I can actually feel the love between lily/peggy and steve :)))))))))
Thank you so much for writing this fanfic.
Miraluc chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
Please update soon! I really want to read more! This is a amazing story, and I have no words. Update!
Catwoman2518 chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
When will u update its one of my favorive
Speedy1106 chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
Next chapter please. It's been 13 months since this one. Please update soon.
Witchchild1234 chapter 3 . 5/13/2016