Reviews for A Happy Accident: 70 Years
shunshu chapter 3 . 7h
hola! muy interesante me encanto espero que lo actualicen pronto besos
Elspeth chapter 2 . 4/15
Poor Sirius. Don't you think that Lily owes him some serious effort to free him from hell on earth (namely Azkaban)? Even without coming out of hiding, you'd think that she could arrange to testify privately or do an interview with a reporter at a neutral location. Something. Anything.
I'm liking this new version of the story, but it's a very jarring note.
Irelandlover chapter 3 . 4/12
yay!
zentry chapter 3 . 4/11
yes, please, dont forget this story :)
Pointer3109 chapter 3 . 4/11
At Last!
Kidding.
Enjoyed it.
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 3 . 4/10
Shameless advertising is always good, though I am very ready to see steves reaction to harry. Now remind me...did or fakes harry have magic? How was this story going to run again, cause I am having a hard time remembering the parameters you set forth?

And surely as lily is peggy, won't sheild know about her?

Keep up the amazog work! (Yup, your work is so amazing it is amazig! And that has nothing to do with auto correct. Lol!
Guesttttt chapter 3 . 4/8
Eekkkkkk! I never taught you'd update! Thank youuu Love what is happening right now! Tried reading the original but it doesn't struck me unlike this one! Ohhh GODDD! XO HAHAHA SORRY but eeekkkkj thankssssss
Beloved Daughter chapter 3 . 4/9
Ooooohhh! Where did they go - sounds like a Captain America promotion - the sort of thing Steve hates. :P
nobodez chapter 3 . 4/9
Well, look's interesting, and I look forward to more.
The Farmer chapter 3 . 4/9
I am sitting on the edge of my seat (well, not really seing as I'm in bed, but I feel like it) to see what happens next! Your story is great, and I can't wait to see the family reunion!
Can't wait to see Steve's reaction to Lily being alive! Wonder what sheild is going to think. Do they know about the wizarding world? I've read a few fics where shield knows about it and keep track of it. Good chapter and hope this story and your other fics go well!
Stormbow chapter 3 . 4/8
I think keeping Lily alive is a good choice. Steve deserves the happiness that the love of his life and son can bring, and Harry and Lily can use the protection that could come with Shield resources. I can see complications once Nick Fury decides he needs magical support for Shield or the Avengers, but Steve and Lily together should be able to stand up to him and keep Fury's meddling to a minimum. Dumbledore's eventual meddling, however, is probably another story.

I like it. Keep it up! The only thing I didn't like was that the chapter ended!
Damn cliffhanger hopefully there'll be more soon
Good update
Chermayne chapter 3 . 4/8
Interesting can't wait and read what happens next!
1,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »