Reviews for The Ripple Effect
bluedog44 chapter 5 . 2/25
Kakashi would make a great teacher if he wouldn’t pick favorites and practically forget about the rest
HinataSoup chapter 7 . 9/9/2017
Telling the story of naruto sort of... in this, sad but a good way not to be 'i can see all your worlds stuff cause it was fake' very good, no complaints so far.
Moonacre BunBun chapter 20 . 5/21/2017
She is a powerhouse and this is an amazing story.
cincinnatus18 chapter 17 . 11/6/2016
The thing with two pairs of people is that you tend to join them into one. Itachi and Shisui cried, Itachi and Shisui felt guilty, Koka and Kaede were sleepy, Koka and Kaede yawned. You need to differentiate between them. 'Tears fell from Itachi's eyes and Shisui clenched his fists'. 'Koka yawned sleepily and Kaede collapsed onto the table, still tired'.
Cosette chapter 26 . 10/13/2016
THANK YOU! I loved it so far and I was getting sadder as I thought I'd be coming closer to an ending. It's one of the best stories I've read, you should make a Wattpad account and put it there.
CherepMikhailov chapter 15 . 6/2/2016
my mother was born on the 10th of may too
SassySnowflake16 chapter 26 . 5/27/2016
that was cruel i almost cried
Serelena chapter 26 . 4/19/2016
Thank you so much for writing this story, Koka and Itachi are adorable! It is absolutely amazing and unique!
11myownroad11 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Nice beginning !
MyNameIsLaura chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
One of the best fanfictions around. Thank you so much for uploading.
372259 chapter 26 . 4/12/2016
Incredible story! So excited to read the sequel!
Claciro chapter 8 . 4/11/2016
Actually, Kakashi joined Anbu after Minato's death, right?
The Kyuubi incidence hasn't occured so Kakashi should still be Minato's student.
Sabie0521 chapter 26 . 4/10/2016
I'm super happy you're continuing it, I really really love this story. :)
Nakamoto Taree chapter 25 . 4/2/2016
I'm really sad to see this hasn't been updated for several months. This story is absolutely fantastic! I binge read this and was hooked as soon as I started the first sentence. You have a beautiful way with words. I hope you choose to continue this.
DreamingofReading chapter 25 . 3/31/2016
I absolutely love this story. Your writing is amazing and I really enjoyed being able to read it. Can't wait to see what you'll write next. :)