Reviews for Gentle touches
willowfaust chapter 31 . 3/1
I was so happy when u took this story over, ur doing good
mygooddog chapter 31 . 2/16
Hello are you still there? Loved this story please dont give up.
CrazyCountryGirl12 chapter 31 . 12/20/2014
Please Update soon!
grandmaof5 chapter 31 . 11/24/2014
I can hardly wait for you to update. This story is great. I really like the story line.
vampirelady13 chapter 31 . 11/21/2014
Good chapter. I am glad Bella seems to doing better. Thank you cant wait to read the next chapter
Yvette280 chapter 31 . 11/17/2014
I'm loving this story. I'm guessing since there was a swan on the locket that her father is charlie. Who ever he is, he needs to get the exact same beatings and abuse he inflicted on poor bella. Starve him and tear off some body part and put him back together and repeat. Don't kill him quick. He needs to feel the physical and emotional pain bella has gone through. And please don't let carlisle's kind heart stop edward. LET EDWARD'S MONSTER FREE TO DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
GoldenPhoenix 12 chapter 31 . 11/16/2014
I love it. I am interested to see how Bella became half and half.
desiblevins101 chapter 31 . 11/8/2014
Wonderful I really love this story. Please update soon:)
mygooddog chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
Real life should always come first. Thanks for a great story.
Camilla10 chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
I can't understand how can she go on without water ... it is clinically impossible
le.pechi chapter 31 . 11/6/2014
I would tell ya what I think... but my mind is blank. maybe 'cause of the AN.
just... keep writing. as long as you post the next chap. I'll be eager to read it. (social life decreased a few points stating that... :,c )
seriously, keep writing!
mygooddog chapter 25 . 11/6/2014
Edward needs a good knock up side his head
mygooddog chapter 22 . 11/6/2014
You are truly gifted, THANKS for sharing. Is Bella fully human?
mygooddog chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! THANK YOU
x AnneCullen x chapter 31 . 11/5/2014
Glad to see that she is getting better. Though I do wonder who her father is. Thanks for updating.