Reviews for Out of Africa
Awe man this was adorable :) I know I'm over a year late, but I loved it. The relationship between the boys was just too cute :) keep up the excellent work :)
Love-Is-Shady-Tree-Service chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Beautiful. Loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
YESS you posted! XD I love your works.
Jily4 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
This was a great story! A really creepy new kind of monster, ugh,being eaten by a tree, and thank goodness for Bobbie to the rescue! I loved the never ending action and suspense, and of course the brothers caring and worrying about each other!
JaniceC678 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Wow! That was great! Something really different with a ton of action, angst and worried big bro Dean. Always love when Bobby shows up in the nick of time, too! The tree was truly creepy...and I suspect, based on a real legend. Love when a writer takes the time to find something new and interesting to weave their story around. Well done!
LadyDragonRain chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Just Amazing. This goes for all of your stories. Your characterization of Sam and Dean is absolutely perfect. Especially Dean, I can just hear his voice as I read. You give him those great one liners just like on the show, you capture his humor and his personality perfectly. (Sam as well but for me Dean most of all) Your plots and your ideas are great, and I so love your Dean taking care of Sam moments. Im a Dean girl, but I love Sammy like he would. Im a sucker for the Sammy in trouble, Dean taking care of him fics..just to see his tender side. These are without a doubt the best Supernatural fanfics Ive read so far. Well done. Youre my new favorite author.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
What a FANTASTIC story. I loved how descriptive you are and how well you wove this story into such an entertaining, wonderful blast of scenery, attitude, and creativity. I very much enjoyed this story and would love a sequel with medical consequences for Sam or would absolutely LOVE it if you did a nice long multi-chapter blind or partially blind, deaf, organ failure Sam story. Any chance you're board and wanted to tackle something like that? Thanks so much for a great story, so very well done and a great ride in the day of the Winchester's life. I love the early stories and the teen stories and I liked the era this came from. Thanks again, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
So far loving the story and can't wait to see where it goes. I really wish the show would do one of these stories, I mean there is so much potential for stories in the swamps and bayous and I know that were they film isn't ideal but I'm sure they could at least do an episode or two regarding a curse and or a witch doctor or something like that. Anyhow Loving the story and since Sam's eyes are bloodshot I am very much hoping that there will be blindness on Sam's part. I can't help it I'm a huge limp Sam and blind Sam fan so I'm excited to see where this story goes. Thanks so much! Nicole. :)
CindyT63 chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Great story - PERFECT ending!
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Wonderful story!
This was fun to read. Loved the creepy tree even if it did try to eat Sam, that just added to the tension filled moments in the story. Excellent job writing Dean and his thoughts as he worked to save Sam.
It was also great to 'see' Bobby helping his 'boys' again.
Thanks for sharing your story with us.
I enjoyed reading it.
Nana56 chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Yep, definitely not a Tirisuk. lol

That was quite an ordeal! Glad Bobby showed up with that lady so they could get something worked out.

Great fic! Don't be a stranger, okay? *hugs*
Ash8 chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
I really enjoyed that. Great to read some a good old fashioned, early season case fic feature Sam!whump and brotherly banter and care. Thanks for sharing. :)
Madebyme chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
What an entertaining and creepy read!

This was action packed and I could clearly visualize the hunt. The tree growing into Sam was a very strong and horrifying image but it was worth it for the wonderful h/c and brotherly moments.

I liked how Bobby came to the rescue and how you managed to describe both Sam and Dean's confusion due to poisoning.

A wonderfully gripping read! Thank you for sharing. take care, :)
Autumnights chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Hahahaha. The s'mores line and the last line of the story totally got me. Lol.
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Intriguing. Ok, I'm hooked. I hope you update soon.