Reviews for An Innocent Man
same ol' Tgirl chapter 42 . 5/27
I think this story - hands down - is the best ever SH & JW friendship fanfiction I have ever read.
jada951 chapter 42 . 5/19
excellent tale.
well written
true to characters, but going beyond that too.

thanks for sharing.
jada951 chapter 40 . 5/19
wonderful to see the reconciliation. too bad it takes near death experiences to make it happen. but it's all good in the end. After all, John's chair is going back upstairs.
;-)
jada951 chapter 39 . 5/19
wow. talk about having to fight for your life!
jada951 chapter 26 . 5/19
how horrible for John, to have James die right there in his arms.

Glad James managed to tell John the guy's name before he bought it.
jada951 chapter 1 . 5/19
amazing first chapter about the love of a boy and his dog.
so well captured!
Lisaloup chapter 42 . 5/11
Wow! How comes I didn't read this fic before? I was hooked from the beginning, and couldn't stop reading (well, except to eat and sleep).
It's beautifully written, and your story is really good (I can't imagine how long it took you to build this up). I love how you managed to fit the real dialogues in.
John's time in prison, how he kept his head high before collapsing; his loneliness, the way the Holmes brothers just don't seem to understand...it was all very emotional. I had tears in my eyes more than once!
And I love how you ended it :)

There's just one thing I didn't understand (maybe because English's not my first langage): in the mill, how come John received the bolt when Moran's last one "tore a gaping hole" in Sherlock's coat? :/
twaxer chapter 41 . 4/30
AHHHH I MISSED THIS! Life just happened, you know? Anyway, this was so incredibly sweet and awesome and great omg. AND HE WANTED THE LIGHTS OFF AND THAT SONG AND THE CHAIR AND *sigh* Nooooo! Only one more chapter?! I guess all good things must come to an end...
Tstui1gos chapter 42 . 4/24
This was bloody amazing! Found this story yesterday and was hooked straight away. I really think the characters are spot on. And the story is very well written. Thank you. Really enjoyed it.
twaxer chapter 40 . 4/16
*heart warming intensifies*
twaxer chapter 39 . 4/16
No words. That was brilliant. So much beautiful emotion.
twaxer chapter 38 . 4/16
That was brutal, but great. Awesome job with creating such a chaotic and urgent atmosphere.
twaxer chapter 37 . 4/16
OMG DONT GIVE UP JOHN! Mycroft, shush. U GONNA BE JUST FINE JOHHNY BOY
twaxer chapter 36 . 4/16
Sherlock's gratitude and feels after John saved him alshosbdksosalnsskhdm! AND THEN JOHN NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
twaxer chapter 35 . 4/12
GET TO THE CHOPPE-I mean MILL! GET TO THE MILL! RIDE LIKE THE WIND, WIGGY!
1,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »