Reviews for An Innocent Man
Ella Greggs chapter 21 . 7/31
The chapter where Molly and John reconcile was well done, although it doesn't seem like John had much of a choice, really. I'm sure if Molly had tried to see him earlier, closer to when he was released from prison, he wouldn't have let her off so easily.
Ella Greggs chapter 13 . 7/31
Excellent use of Major Shulto! And a hint of someone lurking about after John. Excellent story! I can see why it has so many reviews ‐ you've built an amazing AU here.
Ella Greggs chapter 3 . 7/30
Your writing is fantastic, several cuts above typical fanfic, and the pacing so far is excellent. Mycroft POV is spot on.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 7/30
What a wonderful start! Your writing is so fluid and matches the tone of the show perfectly. Eager to read more!
Freecat15 chapter 42 . 6/15
What a brilliant, brilliant story! Thank you!
AlaskanFan chapter 40 . 6/1
Wild applause. A truly satisfying tale. Thank you for sharing your lovely work.
AlaskanFan chapter 39 . 6/1
Brilliant.
AlaskanFan chapter 36 . 6/1
A gripping chapter. Powerfully written.
Ohana15 chapter 42 . 6/3
Beautifully written, it pulled me in and took me on quite a ride. It was a unique idea (at least I haven't seen another quite like it) and it was executed very well. Thank you for sharing and for taking us along with you on such a great story!
AlaskanFan chapter 12 . 5/31
Powerful chapter. Insightful and wholly believable.
AlaskanFan chapter 9 . 5/31
Very skillful flashbacks woven into your tale. First about Redbeard, now about grampa. Good job.
jenwincart chapter 1 . 5/20
loved it
aki93 chapter 42 . 5/2
Loved the story! I read it in 2 days
Thanks
aki93 chapter 36 . 5/2
Sherlock felt his throat tighten again. With rare humility he wondered what he had ever done to deserve such loyalty, and though he was not one to make vows, he silently vowed to himself that he would never take John for granted again.
This had me craying with happiness...and then John got shot ...
Good writing