Reviews for An Innocent Man
Musichowler chapter 39 . 9/27
This has to be one of the most profoundly beautiful chapters I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I have tears in my eyes from the sheer emotion that your writing has evoked, and I must say a hearty thank you. This was incredibly well written.
CureCaligraphy chapter 10 . 1/13
Hahaha. Ha. Mycroft, you fucked up and you fucked it up royally.
CureCaligraphy chapter 5 . 1/13
Do I want to know why the author knows prison slang?
iadorespike chapter 42 . 1/2
Remarkable story, beautifully written, and I enjoyed it beyond the telling of it. Thank you so very much for sharing!
iadorespike chapter 7 . 1/1
This story is exceptional and beautifully written. You’re breaking my heart again and again and I still can’t wait to see what’s next. Thanks so much!
Snapesthe1gmail chapter 42 . 9/17/2019
Best. Story. Ever!
weep for the empty chapter 42 . 8/18/2019
Jesus christ your talented, this story was beautiful. I physically hurt while I read this, you covey such raw senscere emotion in the characters that I really deeply felt for them. Your really amazing, keep up the good work!
PonyDroverHPT chapter 42 . 8/17/2019
This is without a doubt the best fanfic I’ve ever read. The tone was beautiful, nothing felt too rushed or too slow, and your characterizations were BEAUTIFUL! Well done!
Carissa chapter 42 . 8/2/2019
Wow. Just... wow. This was beautiful. You burned the heart out of me over the course of it, but I loved it anyway. The scenes all felt so real, the emotion was palpable, and the characters breathed. Keep writing! God bless.
doctorclara6 chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
This was amazing! While I was reading what John had gone through I couldn’t help but cry. You described Sherlock and John’s relationship very detailed and realistic. Thanks for this amazing story :D
Brenda Joyeux chapter 42 . 3/13/2019
Amazing story. I love it.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 40 . 3/13/2019
And I've enjoy that show too and can still remember Jeremy Brett 's Sherlock Holmes with affection.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 30 . 3/12/2019