Reviews for An Innocent Man
Jemjnz chapter 42 . 8/30
An excellent read, thank you very much.

Your writing style is very pleasant to read and your craftsmanship on how the story unfolded between the two timelines was excellent. Always wondering what had happened to John and slowly teasing it out.

I absolutely adored Johns recovery and the hallucinations. I cried the whole way through and loved every second of it. Really tears at the heart in the most delicious way.

Only critique Id offer is that the drama between John and Sherlock got a little repetitive in the middle, a little too long spent explaining their POV when most of it had already been covered. But regardless it is good drama so not too hard to skim forward a bit.

Again thank you for your writing and I hope you have an excellent day 3
ramkumarsahu2417 chapter 1 . 8/26
O great, good story interesting beginning
heyihavesocks chapter 42 . 6/14
This was an incredible read from beginning to end. It was so well done I could practically hear and see the actors playing this out. Truly one of the most remarkable Sherlock fanfics I have ever read. And definitely the best bamf John Watson fanfics on this site! Thanks for sharing333
heyihavesocks chapter 40 . 6/14
Aw, it's all gushy and mushy.333 Sweet little things they are when they put their minds to it:).
heyihavesocks chapter 39 . 6/14
(insert strangled, emotional screaming here.) Oh, this chapter really did me in with feelings and stuff. Especially the conclusion of the chapter.
heyihavesocks chapter 36 . 6/14
Oh, dear. Poor John just can't catch a break.
heyihavesocks chapter 35 . 6/14
Dear Mrs. Hudson, she really is a saint! Also, bamf John for the win!:D.
heyihavesocks chapter 30 . 6/13
Oh wow, Sherly. You really blew that. Poor John, it’s been a rough go.
heyihavesocks chapter 26 . 6/13
Noooooooooo! No, no. Why?!. I knew it was going that direction, but it still caught me off guard:(.
heyihavesocks chapter 15 . 6/13
Aw, John, way to pull a fast one on poor(-ish) Sherlock:D.
heyihavesocks chapter 10 . 6/12
Oh, wow. The writing of John was phenomenal in this chapter. Not unlike Mycroft I felt a bit afraid of the good doctor. Could practically feel the anger he was expressing. Wonderful job, dearie!:).
heyihavesocks chapter 7 . 6/12
Just pausing to say I'm really enjoying this story. This take on what could have happened is intriguing and I'm excited to read the rest and see where it goes. Also wanted to say I appreciate the 'Artie Doyle' reference:D.
WilliamJMorrison chapter 42 . 12/24/2021
Damn fine story. Enjoyed all of it.
Rossitis chapter 19 . 11/3/2021
Mycroft quoting AD? How very fitting.
SlytherclawGryffinpuff chapter 42 . 10/24/2021
That was amazing, one of the best Sherlock fanfics I have ever read! You're very talented and even though you are probably not going to read this comment as the story is years old already, I still wanted to share.
1,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »