Reviews for An Innocent Man
Guest chapter 42 . 2/26/2023
This OSS one of my most re-read stories! I love the premise and mustaches so much. Thank you
fm221b chapter 3 . 1/1/2023
This is one of the most legendary and awesome stories I have ever read. I'm writing this review during a reread and I am still amazed by how perfect this story is. It's easy to follow and compelling, and I love the structure of it as well with snatches of John's past during the present moments.
Thank you so so much for writing this absolute masterpiece.
Jemjnz chapter 42 . 8/30/2022
An excellent read, thank you very much.

Your writing style is very pleasant to read and your craftsmanship on how the story unfolded between the two timelines was excellent. Always wondering what had happened to John and slowly teasing it out.

I absolutely adored Johns recovery and the hallucinations. I cried the whole way through and loved every second of it. Really tears at the heart in the most delicious way.

Only critique Id offer is that the drama between John and Sherlock got a little repetitive in the middle, a little too long spent explaining their POV when most of it had already been covered. But regardless it is good drama so not too hard to skim forward a bit.

Again thank you for your writing and I hope you have an excellent day 3
SakshiSahu2006 chapter 1 . 8/26/2022
O great, good story interesting beginning
heyihavesocks chapter 42 . 6/14/2022
This was an incredible read from beginning to end. It was so well done I could practically hear and see the actors playing this out. Truly one of the most remarkable Sherlock fanfics I have ever read. And definitely the best bamf John Watson fanfics on this site! Thanks for sharing333
heyihavesocks chapter 40 . 6/14/2022
Aw, it's all gushy and mushy.333 Sweet little things they are when they put their minds to it:).
heyihavesocks chapter 39 . 6/14/2022
(insert strangled, emotional screaming here.) Oh, this chapter really did me in with feelings and stuff. Especially the conclusion of the chapter.
heyihavesocks chapter 36 . 6/14/2022
Oh, dear. Poor John just can't catch a break.
heyihavesocks chapter 35 . 6/14/2022
Dear Mrs. Hudson, she really is a saint! Also, bamf John for the win!:D.
heyihavesocks chapter 30 . 6/13/2022
Oh wow, Sherly. You really blew that. Poor John, it’s been a rough go.
heyihavesocks chapter 26 . 6/13/2022
Noooooooooo! No, no. Why?!. I knew it was going that direction, but it still caught me off guard:(.
heyihavesocks chapter 15 . 6/13/2022
Aw, John, way to pull a fast one on poor(-ish) Sherlock:D.
heyihavesocks chapter 10 . 6/12/2022
Oh, wow. The writing of John was phenomenal in this chapter. Not unlike Mycroft I felt a bit afraid of the good doctor. Could practically feel the anger he was expressing. Wonderful job, dearie!:).
heyihavesocks chapter 7 . 6/12/2022
Just pausing to say I'm really enjoying this story. This take on what could have happened is intriguing and I'm excited to read the rest and see where it goes. Also wanted to say I appreciate the 'Artie Doyle' reference:D.
WilliamJMorrison chapter 42 . 12/24/2021
Damn fine story. Enjoyed all of it.
1,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »