Reviews for Misaki-Chan Change
ranma chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
more please i would like to see how this story unfolds
ranma chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
new chapter new chapter great story so far both are great series really enjoying the crossover
Talonhunter chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Must have moar futabu change/Ranma crossovers. Looking forward to what your view of insanity will come up with..._
Chargone chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Humm, amusement potential is high.
I'd certainly read more.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Sweet! Gonna love this:)
clockright chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This is a interesting story so far. However I think that the Gosunkugi twist was quite interesting. Where Misaki is a possible student of his. Herb and Kasumi being married is different too. Does that mean that Nabiki and Gosunkugi are married? It is a certain curiousity in this matter. Thank you for writing this one.
Daniel T. Stack chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Sorry, up reading into the fatigue wall of bluntness. Still I had expected better.

As to the perspective thing. Just who's views is this story going to be from? If its everyone that it has been so far then it might be long on reactions and short on plot progression.

Food for thought.
Spokavriel yahoo. com
Daniel T. Stack chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This start doesn't introduce me enough to the characters. If I didn't know the back stories I'd feel no reason to return to look for more of this. Its a bit too short and doesn't even give me a feel for which characters perspectives are even going to matter.

Not your best work and definitely not enough to make up for what it is intended or at least stated to be an apology for.

Is real life draining you of inspiration and talent?

Spokavriel yahoo. com
cj1of4 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Well this could get interesting quickly.
Jo chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This one looks interesting, looking forward to seeing Ranma meeting the Futaba.
Sora with an S chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Well... different kind's of gender-bending will make for some interesting contrasts. Given how similar the stories are to begin with, taking the Micky out of both series won't be hard.
tuatara chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Well, well. This is a pleasant surprise. Quite an enjoyable spin on a Ranma/Futaba cross, I must say. Thank you for sharing. I hope you’ll return to it.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
While I'm still not convinced that mixing so many series into a single setting helps more than it hurts, I like how this fic has gone so far and the world can always use more FKC fics.

...especially since the direction you're taking should bring the kinds of interaction I enjoy much more quickly than either canon.
Jokulmorder chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Very nice setup as is usual from the pair of you. Good writing, creativity, spelling, grammar, format, etc. Where is the story going though? Is there a plot? An end? Is it all perhaps a little nagging plot bunny?
MrEmperor chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I like this story idea. Seems hilarious. Continue please. And I want more chiyo in this one.