Reviews for Silver Filaments of Chance and Circumstance
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 12 . 5/27
I really loved this. I never thought this pair would be a could couple that I myself would like but I do or maybe its just this story... but question is death old looking like in supernatural or does he look different to the reapers or something?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 3/9
interesting.
nunukat chapter 1 . 1/28
wonderful story idea, I can't belive i've missed this before
kat1316 chapter 2 . 1/15
theres not gonna be a confrontation later on? too bad
Ed Sheeran's Fangirl chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
Amazing as always Abbi
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
Oh god. Did you have to use that quote from the book thief? I'm gonna cry now.
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
UGH! I wish I'd found this story sooner!
HaruHarry chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
wonderful story .
DragonRaven91 chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
I loved it, the way death described his love for Harry.
I think you did a brilliant job of writing the couple.
I did love the other story, but like you said, this one is more about Death and Harry.

Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
wow
Guest chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
I like that you focused on their relationship. I liked the other as well. A good story is a good story.
Hooked chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
I't was extreemly (is that Word) good fic I read it to one go. Like walking in city and reading same time, not the Best option (lap posts), but anywei Thank you for good fick.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
Not a bad crossover story and I look forward to any thing else that you mite do in the future !

The Crimson Mage.
Alice chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
Beautiful story, great end.
mabidiso chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
Love the ending you chose. Especially loved how you expressed Harry's and Death's grief over Tessa and how they threatened Metatron with eternal retribution. I especially loved how in the last chapter you had Death explain to Harry why he endured so long in pain separated from Harry and what it meant for them together and individually. I thought that was especially well done.