Reviews for Roman Holiday
NancyT chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
This was great... Judt fantastic.

Thank you for sharing.
miloaddict chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
This story left me speechless...even though I'm a Lit, I found this fic amazing.

Your writing stile is so poetic and heartbreaking. Thanks for writing this.
hotchkisschick412 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I like how you used a more complex lit style rather than the normal casual style, it adds a whole nother aspect to the story.
Jessie chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
That was so cute. It about made me cry! I love it
sienna chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
OMG PLEASE update!...please?
Druzilla chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
very nice fic.

crimson snow
secretstar chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Wow. I just loved this. I don't think I can possibly pin point a specific place ... but wow. This leaves me breathless. Your sentences are short, terse, compact ... and hold such meaning in their simplicity. Your writing whispers like the wind. It's so soft and wonderful ... and I love it. I'm not an R/T fan but I love this. Love it. Love it.

Love it.

It's just wonderful.
CaryLuvsGG chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
oh my god this has to be one of the most beautiful fics i've ever read! great job!
kimlockt chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
This is so beautiful. I am not a Trory but this story transcends the 'ship categories we set for ourselves in the GG fan fic world. I am spellbound and transfixed. Your writing is mature and knowing. Wow.
rubykate chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
There is so much I adore about this piece. (The very fact I’ve read this four times in the past ten hours is testament.) It's simplicity, every space and movement within subtle but still resonate. Also, I loved the amazing characterization of both Rory and Tristan.

I especially loved this: "Lorelai knows. Not who it was, but that it happened. She doesn’t press, and when she kisses Rory, she’s very gentle." It speaks to the bond between them with only a few words, no more, no less.

Simply amazing.

Ruby
LandonLover chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
This is beautiful. Absolutely fabulously written. I love how it's all in the present tense. Some authors write mostly in past, and then mess up and write in present for a bit, then go back to past. Your present and past were in the proper places-bravo. :) I love how you didn't have any dialogue, and that it didn't take anything away from the story. I loved it. :-*
crissy chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
so he is going to show up? that's good.

this was really sweet and sad. i'm glad it had a happy ending.
GooseFeathers chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
This story is really like poetry, crafted with words which fit and flow together. What struck me most was the simplicity; you manage to evoke real emotion without an excess of words.

There is a feeling of wistfulness which permeates this piece. Maybe it is because Rory is cynical without bitterness, because she does not believe that her summer could ever be anything more than a dream.

Maybe it is only the title which makes me think of love which cannot go on...in any case, it is a well chosen one.

Thank you very much for such a read.
lunarlanding chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Hito, your style is stunning. Your words paint such vivid images in my mind. They exude emotions. Rory and Tristan are tangible, and they are so real and beautiful. Lovely, lovely work.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
I'm so happy you wrote another story! You are, without a doubt, my favorite author in the GG fandom. This story was such a beautiful snapshot.