Reviews for Premier Adventure
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
Huzza for jackasses
Just a guy chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
I know this fanfic was completed ages ago, but I have noticed something... Are believers of these Old Gods treated like Muslims is the USA?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Fuck you duche bag guess fucken who bitch
Elemental-Knowledge chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
You know what guys? I'm doing a sequel soon!
Random Fan chapter 17 . 8/31/2014
WHY U KLLI IFF ANDEE, U JREK. AL THY WATN WUZ 2 REED ZE FANFRICTION AND U JUSS KLII IFF ANDEE THIS ENDIG DA FANFACTION! WHY U EDN STREE?

(Guess Who it actually is!)
Deep toot chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
You only no you lover when you let her go (your a pile of fuck nuggets asshole penis breath elemental knowledge )
Link fan101 chapter 17 . 6/10/2014
Your as cold as ice oh yah are you willing to sacrifice our love dododo ( Andy x Kate)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
Your a bitch you fuckn asshole scumbag
Guest chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
You are a fuckn bitch you asshole
Link fan101 chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
There's no space in asshole
Guest chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
Is it over
Guest chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
1 year later ch 18 I guess
Link fan101 chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
Random fans right you're a ass hole
Link fan101 chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
... WTF was that? Killing is fun too you? Idiot, i coul do better, and im only10
Dr. VideoGame chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
WHY? OMG YOU... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
JUST WHY?!
I LIKED THE STORY TILL NOW BUT WHY!
THIS WAS WHAT I LOOKED FORWARD TO EACH WEEK!
Just kidding, it's still me! Sad to see the conclusion already but I know the amount of work you put into this story. It had a good run, but it's time to let go.
P.S. FOR THE SEQUEL ANDY SHOULD BE AN AURA GHOST MUCH LIKE YODA AND OBI WAN WERE FORCE GHOSTS AND YOU SHOULD TELL ANOTHER STORY CUZ YOU SHOULD!
Just Kidding... I would like to see a new story! Maybe an aura based prequel that dives into the lives of it's many users...
P.P.S. I still wanted Andy to be caught in a Master Ball! Just Sayin'
P.P.P.S. This is one of the best fanfics I've read so I humbly thank you for the work you did.]
All The Best!