Reviews for Blue Love
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 24 . 7/25/2003
I almost feel bad for Sylvia...but then, I feel bad for Hilde, too. And Middie. ( This was a sad chapter.
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 22 . 6/20/2003
This is positively adorable! Glad your still writing, hon, more soon!
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 20 . 5/15/2003
P Sylvia's mean. I'm really glad you wrote this chapter, though! G'luck writing, hon!

KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 19 . 5/10/2003
I'm glad you updated! It's great to read more of this...good luck writing!

KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 18 . 4/18/2003
Ack! Not Sylvia! Wow, that was an...interesting cliffhanger. Please get the next part out soon! )

KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 17 . 3/7/2003
Awesome update! I hope all the relationship-triangle-mix-up thingies get worked out soon. Keep the chapters comin', good luck writing!

KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 16 . 2/17/2003
I absolutely adore this story! You're doing a wonderful job of portraying Duo and I'm glad you decided to include the other characters as well. Keep up the writing, and congrats on the science fair.

Jade M. Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Lol. The old drama series, it was an hectic one, ne? Oh! *raises hand* I can play the theme song on the piano!
Etherealdestiny chapter 15 . 2/2/2003
I love it! Please hurry and continue! I want to know what happens soooooo badly!

M.G.S.
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 15 . 2/2/2003
yay! Wow, I loved this chapter...and I can't wait to see what will happen next...I'm on the edge of my seat, here, write some more soon! ja!

Nova of Mink chapter 14 . 1/24/2003
I'm really getting attached to this fic. Please continue.
Psycho Kitty chapter 14 . 1/24/2003
Yea! I thought I lost this fic but now I found it. Nice chapter, can't wait to read when Duo meets Hilde!.~
KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 14 . 1/24/2003
aaawww Quatre's bein so sweet...

This is getting _very_ frustrating...I mean, Duo and Hilde were soooo close to meeting again, and you hadta haf the elevator doors close...*pout* Love your fic, more soon, ja!

KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 13 . 1/13/2003
whee! an update! This is sooo frustrating...so close and yet so far away. More soon, ja!

KaT aka Mistress Shinigami chapter 12 . 1/11/2003
I like the quote you had at the end...about winning a lot.

Oh yeah, and the chapter was good ;) hehe. Duo and Hilde better meet up soon. (glares at Quatre* _you_ can't have her! ) hehe, sorry Quat-baby but Hilde needs to meet up with Duo. *Turns to Middie*, and _you_ better back off, girl.

Lol, I'm just kidding. Anyway, cute chapter. More soon, ja!