Reviews for The Place I Belong
TheNightstriker chapter 9 . 5/19
;-; y u o update? plz bruh update u can't just stop it there t(**t) u simply just can't so plzzz update ~_~
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 9 . 5/17
NOOO! Cliffhanger! Where's the next update?! What'll Kirito's reaction be? Please, please, please UPDATE THIS!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 8 . 5/17
Regenerate health?! Oh boy.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 7 . 5/17
WHAT THE?! KUSHINA IS STILL ALIVE?! WHY DID I NIT SEE THAT COMING! Great work!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 6 . 5/17
Awesome chapter! Really enjoyed it.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 5/16
Oh. Never mind. Seems Sugu didn't reveal herself after all! My bad! Although you could've mentioned that her face was covered last chapter.

Anyway, great chapter! So adorable!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 4 . 5/16
Well now! Looks like Naruto and Suguha have taken the role of Beaters instead of Kirito! Interesting. And are those cloaks the Akatsuki's? Even sweeter! I just have one concern. Why didn't Kirito react to Nami/Suguha when Naruto talked to him and Asuna? You might wanna fix that.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 5/16
Hmm... A good solid chapter, but a tad bit fast in my opinion. Perhaps you could work on that? Regardless, good work.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 5/16
YAYZIES! Suguha/Leafa is in here! I always loved her. Good work with the dialogue and emotion in this. I was enthralled by the absolute goodness of the chapter! Seriously, you're good at this! Who knows? I may need pointers from you for my own SAO story! LOLZ.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 5/16
Very interesting start!
matthewdeal25 chapter 9 . 5/13
Please update this story. At the very least finish SAO and go to Alfheim online. Maybe even complete that
Thecodexkeeper chapter 9 . 5/12
Are you planing on continueing this storie it is very good
uscias chapter 9 . 4/24
Please update soon.
Strikeman chapter 9 . 3/7
This is great, will you be continuing it?
NarutoHinata20114251 chapter 9 . 2/28