Reviews for The Place I Belong
willow1996 chapter 9 . 8/22
Really good hope you update soon
YumiKnowsBest chapter 9 . 8/21
please come back and continue this story. its a really good one.
RyoshiMorino chapter 9 . 8/18
Excellent story, thus far. I can't wait to see what happens next, so I hope you come back to this one.
tanzar81 chapter 9 . 8/11
Wow what a place to drop a story.

OK I'm going to vote just in case you do pick this back up. But for the record you should not give the kid to Naruto and Suguha. The original bond was just to important to the story line with Kirito having programing knowledge, it just makes more since to keep that one thing the same as cannon.
tanzar81 chapter 1 . 8/11
This is one of my favorite crossover's and your story has a very good starting chapter. I do hope you come back to it even though it has been over a year. I would love to see where it goes.
Zeus501 chapter 9 . 8/9
please update this story...this is really good
Duanemaster chapter 9 . 7/6
Really wish u would continue this one. Ur latest stories have been extremely dark and this was a good change of pace
Riddle Wraith chapter 9 . 7/5
More please. I really like it.
mundanebeast chapter 9 . 6/29
busted...lol
Alex2909 chapter 9 . 6/16
like narutos background in this story
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 9 . 6/10
Will this story continue? Because you didn't put a notice on this one like you did for many of your other ones.
LoneWolfsRage chapter 9 . 6/8
Please continue
BANKAIZEN chapter 2 . 6/8
nice
ARSLOTHES chapter 9 . 6/7
Looking forward to see how this goes, I love how you incorporated Suguha into this
TheNightstriker chapter 9 . 5/19
;-; y u o update? plz bruh update u can't just stop it there t(**t) u simply just can't so plzzz update ~_~