Reviews for Howling Hearts
Calyptra chapter 1 . 7/12
This isn't a one-shot, right? Hope you'll find your muse. The perfect setting for a Poly. Complicated at first but fitting in the end.
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/9
Haha, I'd say it's a shame that this didn't continue but it actually works surprisingly well as a one-shot
mfedwards7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
OMG THIS IS GONNA BE SO GOOD WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE NEXT
Lizzie879 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
there is going to be more right?
Djayden chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
please update i wanne see how this plays out!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
a bientot
HappyLittleVegemites chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oooo, I'm liking how you've started this. A confident and slightly arrogant Leah is always sexy. XD Look forward to reading more.
QL chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Woohoo this is just soooooo great ! :D It's the first time that I really appreciate a f/f relationship. Leah and Bella looked good together ;) ohoho I can't wait for the next chapter :) thank you thank you
Silkylove13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Thats a great start. So is everyone already shifted at this point then if leah is part of the pack? Did leah also imprint or is it just a strong connection? Looking forward to the next chapter.
honeybun37876 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
wow just wow hope u update soon :)
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Good start! This will be interesting!
Khyharah chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Interesting start. I'm anxious to see the relationship b/t the girls develop and how Sam will react to it.
DarkHorse6969 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Great work!
Bobbi123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Not usually a story I would have clicked on but I'm glad I did. Loved it. This has all the makings of a real classic I'm really glad u decided to post. Good job!
FizzLion chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I really dug this story, I really could feel the chemistry between Bella and Leah here. Can't wait to see what comes next (maybe the make out ;)? )