Reviews for Skaro and Earth
Son of Whitebeard chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
kid friendly daleks how odd
sherlockedbyben chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Omg wow this is amazing idea :o great story of what might have happened with some of the daleks, really different its so good!
EpicAwesomeness chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
OH MY GOD YESSSSS! Finnally! Some Good-Daleks-meet-Doctor action! WHOOO! I know I've expressed this many times before but I am SOOO glad you wrote this. SOO MUCH HAPPINESS! I applaud you good sir or madam. Ta-Ta!
EpicAwesomeness chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Oh. F*ck. Some sh*t's about to hit the fan.
showmetheuniverse chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
This is a great story! Not only is it a great story about daleks, but daleks with emotions! This is an awesome story!
Superpotterwholockiscool chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Ooooh that's an interesting Dalek story you have here! It's really original! Keep writing!
EpicAwesomeness chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Just. So much yes. Will they meet the Doctor? If so, when!? This fanfic is just so awesome. Just, you look at it and fight the urge to look away because it literally oozes awesome. Just awesome to the purest degree. It's like Awesanium. So rare, yet so awesome. Seriously. Good guy Daleks. Genius.
EpicAwesomeness chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
YES! I have been waiting for so long go this! Finally! A Dalek story with feeling Daleks! So much happiness, I feel right now! Please, please, please, please continue this story! Please! I am on my knees begging! If you do, that would be fantastic!