Reviews for The Weight of Living
Diving in chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
That's evil! ! ! Stopping before their date. Just evil. T_T Please tell me you're going to update soon.
Ashleighxx chapter 9 . 12/6/2015
Come back and update please :) xx
DGfleetfox chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Ahhhhhh, where are you? Please start writing again for this! I seriously am hooked, and want to see what happens next.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Awesome! : ) I hope Enzo goes with her, lol .
Guest chapter 9 . 9/22/2015
Please please update soon I love this story :)
edwardsoneandonlylove chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
I am super excited about their date! I also can't wait to see how Caroline is going to work out her plan and get to Tom before Enzo.
bunbunchi chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
Just the Klaroline fanfic that I need. I do hope that Marcel gets some flirty time with Caroline, just to infuriate both hybrids. Thanks again for writing this
GeorgiaTime chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
date. Must. Include. Dancing!
TheGreenKnightOfTheForest chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
Love it update soon :)
the-great-pretender-09 chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
Really enjoyed the chapter :) Thank you for posting it. I'm anxious for more updates to see what comes next. I'm excited to see if Caroline gets a chance to be tough and fight-y. I feel like there is a plethora of a guys in this story she could take on and give a good ass whooping. Update soon please!
McKenzieMac chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
For their date, at some point they have to be eating beignets and Caroline has to get powder sugar on her noise and Klaus has to try to get it off, fail, and give her a little kiss on the noise to get it off. That would be totes adorable!
shifa16 chapter 8 . 5/19/2015
Please please update soon. I love love love your story and u write it so well. I can not wait for the next update. And where is Elena in all of this? I actually happened to like her. And everyone is starting to like her too coz Nina left. But anywho as I was saying. I can't wait for the next update
pixie79 chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
I want more Klaus and Caroline. Ok who am I kidding I want more of them all the time lol. I hope you update soon with them in the same scene.
tippy093 chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
Thanks for the update! I was missing the Klaroline and I'm looking forward to getting Klaus' reaction to the previous chapter, but this gave us some good info on what everyone else is doing.
mygeneration94 chapter 8 . 2/3/2015