Reviews for Days With Godfather Sev
spiffy2143 chapter 19 . 5/1
I love how Severus handles the boys. He is a great dad. Shocking I know lol. I'm looking forward to more of this story. It is really a great one:)
Navyangel85 chapter 19 . 2/13
Way go Uncle Sev you handled that very well. Glad I found this story. Cannot wait to see what happens next.
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 19 . 2/9
severus handled harry to right way! like harry and draco will be sons to seveus! great job on this story!
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 19 . 1/26
An update, yay! I loved it. This is definitely a great way to start my weekend, after such a headache of a week. Can't wait for more.
Harry is an adult and that he has been one for years.
cruisechick chapter 19 . 1/19
thanks for the update. it was a great next edition. I've missed this story.
brynn.brigham chapter 19 . 1/19
Amazing chapter!
Hope06 chapter 19 . 1/19
Welcome back and this was absolutely amazing
mandancie chapter 19 . 1/18
I am so happy to see that you are posting again. :) I loved this chapter! :) I love that the family is growing. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/27/2017
Please update soon. As far as Severus and Aurora, I don't see it but it's your decision as the author.
Rowen Black chapter 18 . 9/9/2017
Love this story ️,!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Wendyam76 chapter 18 . 6/15/2017
Just discovered this and love it! I think Severus deserves a love interest but only if both Harry and Draco agree.
spiffy2143 chapter 18 . 4/28/2017
This is such a sweet story. Love seeing the caring side of sev. looking forward to more updates.
Heart-adore.dramione chapter 18 . 3/3/2017
Love the story,like the friendship between Aurora and Severus! Wish there was more to read...
Jenna98 chapter 18 . 11/14/2016
I'm was so happy to see the updates!

I loved both chapters! so much to deal with for those poor boys!

I love the idea of Severus having a love interest and can't wait to read more!

please update soon