Reviews for Crash Into Me (At Full Speed)
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I love your story :D
Janna18 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Pregnant Felicity is always fun to read! Lovely fic
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Awww...I loved this! Such a lovely mixture of sweet and sexy. I thought you did such a nice job with building the anticipation between the two, with Oliver having been gone for 10 days, surprising Felicity at the party, and then the two of them having to behave themselves. Loved their private reunion, as well, especially the reveal that Felicity is pregnant with their first child. It's nice to see these lighter, happier moments, particularly with the show being so dark these days.
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
that was really cute and sweet! I love the whole 'too pregnant for things she doesn't want to do' and 'not pregnant enough for things she does want to do' bit.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
just wonderful!
AtLoLevad chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh good lord was this adorable! I love love love your olicity writing. Oliver worrying about squishing the baby? So freakin cute! Thea giving up on understanding their silent convos was such a perfect addition. And I totally love Digg's interaction with olicity. Your writing is just so detailed and subtle. I really loved this one. And I have two other stories of yours open in my browser to review...I just have to find time! :)
And I hope you feel better! Tomorrow will be a better day. And as I typed that I realized you posted this a few days ago, so tomorrow was probably like yesterday. Oops. It's been a long week full of school, church and homework so I haven't checked my email in like three days -_- but ah! Did you see Mindy's instagrams from today? Soooooo much Danny/Mindy goodness :)
div chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I loved this! And it made me smile when my day was dragging at work. Wonderful work.
Kimmers chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Cute love this great fluff fic
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Well this is just everything adorable.
PoisonAngelMuse chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Very sweet and lovely!
JLC chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Very sweet.
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was super cute. Hope your night has improved.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014