Reviews for Against the Wind
nanuka02 chapter 4 . 5/30
AAAAAACK! Oh my goodness this story is awesome-sauce! It is so amazingly written, so realistic that I have zero trouble in imagining everything that is going on, just as if it were canon. I know it's been some years, but it's never too late to update! Trust me, I understand how it can be if you just get out of the rhythm of writing, or lose interest in a story. But this is waaaay too good to leave us hanging like this! Please update this! Even if you decide not to, I have thoroughly enjoyed this thrilling ride. I really hope to see more of this story, and more of your writing in the future!
HHumbleRN chapter 4 . 8/20/2016
Fabulous work! I know it's been a long time...but PLEASE tell me you will be continuing/finishing this story soon. It's too good not to finish! Anyway, thank you so much for what you have written. Hopefully we will see some more in the future. )
wolfblade10 chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
Best Reid torture fic ever omg this is my absolute favorite. I love it so much it gives me chills each time I read it. you've written Reid and byrent so well omg pleeeeeeeeese keep up the good work!
ReghanLOVE chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN ALMOST A YEAR WHYYYYYYYYY
Liltall chapter 4 . 3/3/2016
Wow please continue this! I know it's been like two something years but this story is just so good and you're leaving me hanging!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/13/2016
I must read more! Excellent story. Can't wait to s3e what happens next
CM-Reider chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
LOVED. IT. SO. MUCH! Tragic! Scary! Suspenseful! Crazy good! I'm reading the rest of this story right away!
Kas3y chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
OMG! I know it has been more than a year. But Pleassseeeeee come back to this story, it is amazingly written and I am greatly enjoying it. I'm loving the hurt Reid, it's done so damn well :D
Joe the Fail chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
Hey! I noticed it's been a while and I was wondering if you planned on updating this story? I only recently got back to wathcing Criminal Minds and this was among the first few fanfics I found, it's brilliant and I'd really like to see it completed!

Have a nice day!
carolyn.holloway3 chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
I really hope you continue with this story...it is very good and I look forward to the tie in with Foyet.
Fawn Hickory chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
Ack! Can't wait for more.
Fawn Hickory chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
Reid wakes up the mother bear in a person when he's on his feet and in fine fettle. This Reid... oh dear. Possibly he should be put in a fort with spikes on the walls? Would that be enough protection?
autumnamberleaves chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
I just reread this lovely story! I hope that you update soon, it's too good to allow it to be forgotten and unfinished. Thank you.
crushercruz chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Nooooooooooooo! Why Reid he's to cute to die!
maliceandwonder chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
OMG! You took Baby Bambi's leg?!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »