Reviews for Hide & Seek
SortingHat chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
Actually that is honest reporting on part of the Daily Prophet examining all sides of the kidnapping and wishing Dumbledore will have the answers ready since he is responsible for Harry and an honest society would NOT be afraid of the *common* people asking the hard questions.

If the Ministry of Magic is really that afraid of people questioning them then they need to rethink their motives.

I liked how what is usually the Daily Propaganda was asking the hard questions about the instance of Harry's vanishing act instead of automatically praising Dumbledore unlike what happened to Obama though Mit Romney sort of asked the hard questions but was totally ignored until being name called by the time he showed signs of frustration. *The Media* is not independent anymore.
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
shadowedlives chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
i dont know y, but i think young harry is going to have to endure a very very... enthusiastic lecture from my favorite quidditch captain...with that i really do love this story keep it going please
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
I can't help wondering two things; (a) why didn't Wormtail stupefy young Harry whilst he was tied up; (b) could it be that Narcissa, would perhaps love another child, or for Draco to have a playmate or a brother?

Young Harry's first meeting with Gilderoy Lockhart was absolutely wicked...especially when he cried out about his hair and trying not to get his robes dirty!
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Hmm...just why did Dumbledore seem slightly hesitant in regards to Sirius's guilt, after Fudge wondered if Crouch made a mistake...did Sirius actually get a trial? If so, then why wasn't he given due process with the use of vertisuem? Despite his obvious guilt, in that everyone knew/or thought he was the Potters secret keeper...he'd have hardly been a very good secret keeper if everyone and his dog knew he'd hold the secret of the Potters locations, would he?

I'm guessing that Crouch threw Sirius into Azkaban without so much as a trial, and possibly told Dumbledore that he confessed under interogation using verstisuem, or that he'd had a trial? How anyone can get angry at a 4yr boy wandering away from home...then the guardians obviously weren't watching him very closely and thus didn't care. Or the child had a very good reason to run away...child abuse?
moony-as-a-girl chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Great story. I can't wait to see how Harry reacts to magic :) please update soon.
inkyreads chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
awesome!i like this story.
wildwriterrr chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
can you keep writing, this is good. and funny i like it~!
Hocapontas chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
Poor Harry's about to get a lecture! hahaha! This is great! Who will take care of Harry when they find him again? Will it be Remus, Sirius, the Wood family or someone else? Please update soon!
10thWeasley chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
Please update soon! Don't tell me you've abandoned it!
Seren89 chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
Great story please update soon!
Seeker chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
UPdate! Please!
bookaholic-au chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
My own experience of getting glasses as a small child is that your eyesight has always been bad and that you are unaware that anyone else sees any different. Such difficulties are often noticed by teachers or by therapists,if the child has significant difficulty.

Anyway, I reviewed another of your stories (Harry, amnesia) and noticed several un-british things, unaware that it was set in America. I apologise for my lack of perception.
Sonzai Taz chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
PLZ update soon!
MotherBear chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
WHY? WHY do I LET MYSELF get drawn into these stories that seem to ba abandoned? It would be a shame if you did not finish this. I've always said... no matter what happens in the 7th book... Harry will live forever, right here... you could help make that happen!