Reviews for Simple Sacrifices
wolvesjr34 chapter 2 . 6/25
I can believe this. Frankie is one of those characters I loathe, but, love... it's a strange relationship.
Resi chapter 2 . 5/2
This story is amazingly beautiful!
Thank you for sharing..
Aobz chapter 1 . 2/20
Gahh so wonderful. How do you write such intricate stories that are so completely different from one another? I love that Maura tells Jane she chooses her. Makes my romantic bones smile
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Loved this amazing story!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
LOOVVEDDD this! :D
Arkielad chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
i loved it! Keep writing for us please. It's the only way their relationship makes any sense.
The-Guardian-Shadow chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Loved this! Finally got around to reading it as it sat in my email lol. Glad I read and didn't delete :) Good job
IncendioVerum chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Sweet story! Lovely tone to it. Thanks for writing!
Swishla chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Ahh...such depth of maturity for Frankie! Didn't think he had it in him. (g) That said, I feel a third chapter is necessary, one where Jane tells her family and chases after Frankie for what she'll call "spying." Nicely done!
Swishla chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Interesting reaction to that scene between Frankie and Maura. I gotta say, my gut was turning during the show. Nice turn around!
Madbadger chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Brilliant lovely to read I really hope you write more I love it real joy to read. Thank you
Lktwh13 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Always go more chapters! Especially when they're this good! Great prompts and great storytelling :-)
mandyluvsmusic chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
This two - shot was awesome. How about a three-shot , it would be nice to see a heart to heart talk between Jane and Frankie. And Maura talking with Angela about both of them. What do you think?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Wonderful story! I liked it a lot! Glad Frankie walked out of the house, unnoticed. The girls needed their moment. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
It was clear the way...
It was how their lips...

Confused what is 'it'? That they were Jane & Maura?
That few lines were nonsensical to me. Unlike your usual standard.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »