Reviews for Beyond Arendelle
donovandelaney26101 chapter 9 . 8/6
Elsa and Anna getting married would solve this whole thing. They would not have to make a fake suitor at all. John shows up at the party and is told the news. Anyone tries to defy Elsanna and they'll be talking to Dark Elsa. "You would dare to defy us!?Elsanna. "This is my kingdom!Freya.
donovandelaney26101 chapter 9 . 8/6
You mean queen.
CanITellUSmThin chapter 27 . 4/15/2017
Anna is making the most out of those panties.

Nooooo. :( There's no more! *sits and waits*

I am thoroughly enjoying the story and looking forward to more!
CanITellUSmThin chapter 26 . 4/15/2017
o.o Daaang. Anna just... wow. She did THAT. xD Unexpected!

Omg one chapter left. I'm scared. WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!
CanITellUSmThin chapter 25 . 4/15/2017
There's so much suspense... and there's only a few chapters left? D:

Oh no... Anna, be careful!
CanITellUSmThin chapter 24 . 4/15/2017
Aw, is that love i see blossoming between those two? Adorable.

I worry about this whole plan and what is going to actually happen thanks to Viktor. D:
CanITellUSmThin chapter 23 . 4/15/2017
Rapunzel xD Oh really now... you dealt with hair longer than that!

It is sad though that Elsa and Anna won't be able to marry the way they wish... but then again, marriage is more than just a ceremony. They don't need all that to celebrate their love. Oooh yes! Anna, magic, and heir can only mean one thing!
CanITellUSmThin chapter 22 . 4/15/2017
Lmao. I find it hilarious in a cute way how the two of them decided to deny each other their company, only for it to end pleasantly. Unsurprising, of course. You can't keep true love apart for very long. ;)
CanITellUSmThin chapter 21 . 3/17/2017
Ew. D: How dare that man fondle Anna in such a way! DISGUSTING! How Anna didn't give him a swift punch to the face... ugh.
CanITellUSmThin chapter 20 . 2/3/2017
Omg. Lmao. When they were talking about he males' thingies.

It'll be interesting to see how Elsa plans to conceive a child. I'm all for the magical babis. ;)
CanITellUSmThin chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
Getting intimate with each other in the presence of others? GASP. It's good they have each other to comfort though (and relieve that terrible stress).
CanITellUSmThin chapter 18 . 11/20/2016
Yay, Marshmallow! Nobody messes with his momma. He'll teach that coward a lesson.

Ha ha, now I'm picturing Elsa making a bunch of Marshmallow clones and all of them surrounding Viktor... yeah, there's no way he'd be able to command an army like that.
CanITellUSmThin chapter 17 . 11/7/2016
Ooh, what a slip, Rapunzel. xD

That Viktor guy... I have a bad feeling about him seeing Marshmallow. IF HE HURTS MY BABY I WILL BE UPSET!
CanITellUSmThin chapter 16 . 11/7/2016
While I would not be opposed to a thousand Marshmallows running around, I do think that's a bit extreme of them to ask that of Elsa. o.o I can't imagine how much energy that would take out of her, for one thing... also the manner of keeping them from melting?
CanITellUSmThin chapter 15 . 9/14/2016
OMG, ANNA! xD Elsa certainly did handle that in the most dignified way. Ha ha, no, Elsa's not cold. Quite the opposite, good sir.