Reviews for I Am Not Yours
HazelPhoenix chapter 4 . 6/30
For a Harry/Voldemort, this is actually surprisingly good! It's creative, and not overly morbid. I know it's been a while, but any chance you could pick it up again?
Ariesp19 chapter 4 . 4/27
I hope you get some inspiration soon... I like your idea
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 4 . 4/2
Le sigh - why oh why must I continuously torture myself by reading stories that I know aren't completed and have been left so for so long that I know will never be completed? Such a lovely story too :(
PreciousRaymond chapter 4 . 3/22
This story is in my top 10, for sure. I will patiently wait for an update, I know life gets in the way. I just hope it gets continued eventually.
Scaranpannoir chapter 4 . 2/14
Yeah, now I wanna know some more details on the contract Hermione made, but PLEASE don't let this potential go to waste ;n; Don't abandon this... I love it, so imma gonna go follo jus' in cassse
Scaranpannoir chapter 1 . 2/14
I CANNNNN TASSSSSSTE THE POTENTIALLLLLLLLLLLL
I CANNNNNNN SMEEELLLLLLLLLL THE FEASSTTTTTTTTT
I CANNNNN-
ehm.
Scaranpannoir chapter 2 . 2/14
And he let him go out on his own to find his room?!
Scaranpannoir chapter 3 . 2/13
Oh, I don't mind this being darker than your usual fics... I love it dark, and heavy, and malicious, with lotsa love in between
Bianca Blanclove chapter 4 . 1/30
I completely love this fic, it's amazing, please please updated, I really really liked it, the idea is incredible and new, and the writing in perfect. Pleaseeee
Faery66 chapter 4 . 1/21
Hope to read more soon.

D
mango1242 chapter 4 . 1/20
I really like this. It looks abandoned, but I saw the message on your profile and so I'm a bit hopeful!

Hope things are going well for you and I look forward to reading more of your work when you have time. :)
Shewany chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
please go back to this! it's gold! If you don't want to consider putting it up for adoption.. maybe someone else would like to continue this for you..
Rainy-Round chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
I like it
MargaritaS chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
very interesting, i hope you continue :)
ranoshi chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
This is an awesome concept, I like the dynamics between Voldemort and Harry. I look forward to see what changes Harry wants to add in ruling the world. I don't know if it was meant to be funny but Voldemort's exasperation at the vampire not being over his brother's death was funny and then sobering because he killed Harry's parents too. Thank you for writing, I look forward to your next installment.