Reviews for I Am Not Yours
Shewany chapter 1 . 8/8
please go back to this! it's gold! If you don't want to consider putting it up for adoption.. maybe someone else would like to continue this for you..
Rainy-Round chapter 4 . 7/9
I like it
MargaritaS chapter 4 . 6/17
very interesting, i hope you continue :)
ranoshi chapter 4 . 6/14
This is an awesome concept, I like the dynamics between Voldemort and Harry. I look forward to see what changes Harry wants to add in ruling the world. I don't know if it was meant to be funny but Voldemort's exasperation at the vampire not being over his brother's death was funny and then sobering because he killed Harry's parents too. Thank you for writing, I look forward to your next installment.
anonymous chapter 4 . 5/24
Arrrr this is really good. I like how this story is going. Please continue to update! I love it. Its unusual and i never thought it would turn oit good but it is! Please update!
Millie chapter 4 . 2/29
Please return to this story. While possibly not original in concept, it is being handled as an original in method of writing. The idea of Hermione basically selling Harry out for his own safety is novel. The pain of separation should start to show. You can not spend nearly every waking moment with someone for over 5 years without building strong ties. Harry thinking of asking her is completely natural. Maybe think of writing as a major form of relaxation. Use this story as stress release. It's been a pleasure to read, and I'm hoping to see more. Thank you.
bassoongirl14 chapter 4 . 1/9
I love this so far! Continue!
Tommy14 chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
I'm enjoying your story and watching Harry and Tom react to this new situation of Hermione's plan.
SusanL chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
I hesitate to call it a sense of humor, but Voldemort is - funny? amusing? I like their conversations and the bits and pieces being revealed as you go.
mangoarcher1802 chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
When is the bond due?
Iya chapter 4 . 8/30/2015
I love the store so far I hope that you keep up the great work! I can't wait to read more please update soon, I can't wait to see where you take ur!
Kiki chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
Interesting story. I like the premise and am eager to see it to its resolution thank you for sharing snarky voldemort and thoughtful Harry with us.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
everyone acts and talks amazingly in character, i love it! fascinating story
OfMoonsAndStars chapter 4 . 6/6/2015