Reviews for Remember Me
Nellyblue11 chapter 4 . 7/4
update ur story can't wait for the next chapter update soon
PolishKPFan chapter 4 . 1/10
This fanfic is very moving I cried when I read it
ajw1970 chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
cool chapter there boss man the monkeys realy want them to get together and quick to guess they want a few little monkeys lol
FFT
AJW1970
Jimmy1201 chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Yori sort of jumped the gun - the comment about how Kim held Ron back and she wouldn't didn't help her case. She came off as arrogant and I believe that she wasn't, just hasty. The connection between the two is interesting - I wonder if somehow the connection could jumpstart Kim's memory. Of course it's probably best to have her cut back on the drugs. Thanks for the update.
jim89 chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
okay, so is one of those situations when the matter what Yuri does she's wrong.

Yuri was 100% right in her actions, and respectful her timing might've been bad.
She didn't put the moves on Ron when Kim was around nor did she even tried undermine damage their relationship. She stayed out of it

She also waited a considerable amount of time after Kim is out of the picture and she made feelings known. Which didn't push the issue or act violent. According to Ron statement. She didn't say anything nasty about Kim.

But he says he regrets the way he spoke to her and pulled her off and then try to use his powers on her. The same powers the last time they use Ron killed two of the aliens and took out a massive spaceship. Using them on Yuri would of scared the crap out of her thinking he was going to violate her or kill her. By his own statement Yuri did not see anything wrong about Kim and never has.

The using the excuse that he was defending Kim for treating Yuri Like crap when she was honest, which in reality what she said about him having to move on eventually would be said. she just happened to be the one that said it's too soon.
She also never said he should forget Kim or attended that part of his life. Never happened.
She only meant he cannot let Kim's fate. Waiting him down from everything else. And it was the right thing to say

Ron was a ass but even most stories were Ron steps up, he's always an ass.
and looks to me, the matter what happens. Yuri's is going be thrown under the bus and be treated the spawn of Satan or a complete bitch

The way it should be interesting what happens next, I hope you fix things if Yuri here
but you probably won't

We shall see
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Looks like a conduit of Ron's 'world' has been made to Kim. Those drugs must be pretty good...

But turmoil awaits them both after these surgeries and therapies are over, when they go 'there'.

Jimmy1201 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
I bet Ron is having flashbacks to when Kim lost her memory before and didn't even remember they were dating. Unlike then, she feel a very strong bond of affection to him. I trust her head will catch up with her heart in time. I fear that it won't be quick and will need more than Ron losing his pants.

BTW, whose body did they find if it wasn't Kim? And if it was sabotage, I'm surprised a vengeful Ron didn't hunt them down.

Thanks, (Even though I am sad there is no "next" button on this page. :)
Jimmy1201 chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Wow, I figured the Stoppables wouldn't be a lot of comfort, but I thought Ann would have helped more. I guess Sensei gave him not only comfort, but purpose. At least I hope it was purpose Ron was seeking and not death in battle. Kim lost her memory, but it appears that she might still have some sort of spiritual connection? Really glad I see a "next" button on the page.

Thanks for the update.
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Ok, I remember crying over this story before, it will be interesting to see how you have bent the ending...
Thanks for reducing the total amount of global sadness... :)
dnieft03 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
OMG SO SAD :,,,,,(
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Now the rebuilding can begin.

But what will make this tougher than it already is?...

CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
And maybe their dreams will help them find each other.