Reviews for Mind War
sylvelle chapter 37 . 9/16/2014
So your the same good guy as Dumbledore was huh? I understand now but MALFOY must DIE
sylvelle chapter 35 . 9/16/2014
Well I did not guess the exact outcome but I figured the death of the dark general applied to the dark guy and the light guy would survive somehow.. Of course now he has to take down Draco and protect Ginny and Wolfe's lady too.
sylvelle chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
Just tell me are you going to let these two ever find happiness together? EVER

I should never read a story that mentions ANGST this older heart just can't take it anymore, it to fragile and breaks for fictional characters. Even more than my own heart breaking moments.
sylvelle chapter 25 . 9/15/2014
Harry and Hermione is just wrong. It would fee a little incestuous. And I don't agree with JKR's recent statements about it. Think she was trying to make those shippers feel better.
sylvelle chapter 20 . 9/14/2014
And now she believes harry does not love her since the diamond broke... No she did not love him ?
sylvelle chapter 19 . 9/14/2014
Of course, I am reading it after all of them came out, and all the movies.. Other than the shite you throw these poor people in, I love it.
sylvelle chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Well believe it or not, I figured that out, well partially. I figured Yamoto did that to Nathan, didn't know about the murder though. Sorry about Lynnette not so much daddy. bastard.
sylvelle chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
Wish you hadn't done that.
sylvelle chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
You do plan on finding Max right? Of course what good is letting him live if the Rangers don't know it, right? okay Just don't hurt him
sylvelle chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
Poor Max
sylvelle chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
I think you should send another back with the time turner and get to Azkaban to save Max
sylvelle chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
That is horrible I know you can but why did you
sylvelle chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Well plenty of wizards around to stop her death. I just had a thought.. time, Pecos bill, time turners, before he was knocked off the edge. wonder.
sylvelle chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
So you are keeping Ginny and Harry apart huh? Trying to mess of there lives some more? Good start though
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
harry so hard to kill damn it
1,064 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »