Reviews for A Dance of the Periphery
Anon chapter 11 . 6/15
Please update soon! I'm obsessed
I really want to see what happens Hope there is more to come
Anon chapter 4 . 6/15
Really enjoying this! What a fantastic idea And well executed!
v0lchitsa chapter 11 . 4/28/2016
I love how this is written! It's so unique and way more fun to read than many. Following and hoping for an update soon!
Revan3363 chapter 11 . 4/16/2016
Good story please continue :)
MartaS chapter 11 . 2/12/2016
This is a very impressive story. Well written and super interesting. I am loving every chapter. Well done :)
I am adding it to my favs and hope you will update soon. ;D
Ywenn01 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
THIS IS SO GOOD, I CAN'T EVEN... Ah. Continue, pretty please.
Fencing Supplies chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
hmm yes, it makes sense that the faceless men would send someone to watch over the forging of the coins. At least, that is my theory. Good to see this story is still active!
ditah chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
yeeeeeeeeeeh you're back XD
great story, I'm anxious for the rest :D
Allie chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
I just found this story and am so happy to hear you recently added to it! Read it all at once and was super impressed with your writing and how you weaved together their past, characterisation, the uniqueness of bravos, everything! Really hope you add more and of course a Gendry losing his virginty story would be more than welcome ;)
punky warhammer chapter 10 . 10/31/2015
this is so good! but please, advance the story. i can't wait to find out what comes next!
Smasma chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
I know it's been forever since you updated, but I hope you haven't given up on this story.
Faile Aybara chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Wow this is phenomenal! Can't wait to see what will happen next
Veridissima chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
I really liked this chapter
Can't wait for more
Loved it!

(When I looked for beta, I asked over on tumblr and someone offered)
Veridissima chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Really loved it
Amazing!
Fencing Supplies chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Yeah new words that make me feels funny and happy. And I picked up on the rickon reference right away, like, maybe that's why arya feels the need to look out for him? Can't wait for the next instalment, favourite scene coming up (so exciting). Goddamn love tension. Sexual tension being even more powerful.