Reviews for Autumn
Bloodsired chapter 42 . 9/15/2013
Absolutely brilliant story! :)
TashaRose chapter 42 . 9/5/2013
Absolutely amazing story from start to finish. I was blown away when I found this one today.
Honoria Granger chapter 42 . 7/31/2013
Read it straight through. You've kept me up all night! But it was absolutely delightful...thank you so much for the wonderful read.
Honoria Granger chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
You need to make paragraphs...
SeverusPrince101 chapter 42 . 5/3/2013
Fantastic... and that's about all I can come up with, even then it seems to fall short... I loved your story. Though I know it's finished and this might seem like a very strange question or comment, I was thinking if a sequel could be considered in which the Underworld is in trouble or even Aboveground so Jareth and Sarah along with Raziel as captain of the guard have to come up top to help or something...
Shadowslyth2008 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
you should probably paragraph it more so it easier to read.
Lylabeth1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
One of the best stories I have ever read. Wonder if you are still looking at your reviews.
reme Sandra Couch chapter 25 . 3/13/2012
Had I known it would be like that...I would have wished myself away to you years ago Goblin King."

I almost fell off the couch laughing at this one. This is such a sweet, funny, fanfic. I can tell you were pretty young when you wrote this one, your writing improved a great deal when you wrote the one about Possession. But this is so darn funny, your sense of humor at the time was well, cracked. This is over all delightful. A lot of, ummm, scenes that surprised me, but I can see J and S Being this way. I really like that it was his first time, but, I would NEVER have expected that one.
reme Sandra Couch chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
This is a mundane and funny story about Jareth. Learning to drive. What a hoot. I have not seen anyone else do this.
MandaRose chapter 42 . 11/25/2011
LOVED this! thank you so much! It was crazy though I'll admite that! LOL
LittleRin26 chapter 42 . 11/30/2010
Well first off you will have to forgive me Jester that I didn't review each chapter, but in my defense the story was so damn good that I really couldn't stop reading it. This story was in my opinion carefully plotted and very well written. And I had to say that it more than made my day to read about my favorite king getting toasted on Long Island Iced Teas. I hope all the rest of your fans enjoyed this tale as much as I did and you are truly an inspiration, I believe that if that particular movie were to ever become a sequel that your fiction would be a perfect for a script.
Ismira Daugene chapter 42 . 10/9/2010
I love the way you write! I love it so much I can only hope to emulate it when I next write a Laby fan fic of my own.

What really impresses me is the ease in which you seem to lay out the plot. It flows so naturally and easy that I can only think it took a considerable amount of time and energy to make it that way. And for that, I thank you. I thank you for sharing your impressive imagination and your beautiful prose. I hope you continue to write in the future, if not Labyrinth fanfic than something else because talent like your should not be wasted.
lonely 27 chapter 31 . 8/31/2010
awesome
lonely 27 chapter 29 . 8/31/2010
last ch were amazing can't wait for more
lonely 27 chapter 25 . 8/30/2010