Reviews for Owner
sybil 013 chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Your a very wonderful writer and story teller...
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
This was a great read, I like how in each of your stories there a different facet of Miranda and Andy as well. I also love that from the first paragraph you are being pull into the story. Thank you for writing it.
SafiraKey chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I have actually stopped breathing for a while. That's how stunned I was. This story is nothing like other Mirandy stories I've read before, it is very novel-ish, very inovative (and not just in making Miranda diabetic), very deep and surprising in every possible way. You give us - the readers - realistic (almost naturalistic) image of Miranda, starting as cold and shockingly dehumanized person (it scared a hell out of me, seriously, this speech about owning Andy left me terrified) and then continue to make her come closer and reveal herself (again, in much deeper meaning than being diabetic). I loved every word of it. I loved Andy in cozy pajamas, I loved understanding and always helpful Nigel, I loved the autenticity (if you can say something like that about work of fiction) - how it just belongs in the movie without second-guessing. I would kill for seeing Meryl Streep play this. Because it is so good, perfect in every way.
I must confess this is the most elaborate comment I've ever left ... like ever. I guess it has something to do with me being a student of literature (not English one, so please excuse my horrible mistakes probably made because I don't really communicate in English anymore) and finding a story on the Internet which meets (and in some ways even exceeds) all sorts of criteria for publishable and artistic piece of writing. Also, if this seems just like a lot of crap to you, feel free to ignore it (maybe the finals are just speaking for me). This is the end of this comment. Or at least I hope so... YOU ROCK!
P. S. Yay for actually reading the book and using Miriam Princhek!
Noddybobble chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Oh so sweet. Ah!
Carissa chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Great job. Bravo!
AJ chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This is freaking fabulous! Great look into their relationship and MPs thought process! Love it!mare you sure it's the end?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Please more
drkwind999 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Love it! Fun to read, and the teddybears are a nice touch.
Gun Brooke chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
While this story stands so well on its own - I am going to help encourage you to write a sequel, or revisit in whatever way you want. I would love to see more of A and M's interaction - and of N's observations. I loved every part of it!
raven.rayne.5 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Nice story...I would love to see how it all plays out in the future...can Miranda really show Andrea just how much she does love her and can they have a future? I do hope you revisit this in the future...thanks for writing!
magikedforyou chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Oh, it's so cute! I like how you have Miranda have hypoglycemia; it makes sense.
Poppinswannabe chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
That was so great! I loved seeing how Miranda worked her way through the day and her thoughts about everything. I'd love to see you continue it. Or at least do a follow up. I don't think I've seen a story that has Miranda has diabetic or hypoglycemic. You could run with that and show how Andy finds out or that she already knew but didn't know how to tell Miranda.
Great job as always and I look forward to whatever else you have in store for us! :)
ThisLadyWrites chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Wow, a really good piece of writing :) loved it. In the end I was like "I want more!" but I guess that is the feeling you have when most good stories end.

I really liked that the story didn't rush them into a relationship but how it made it clear how deeply they care for each other anyway. I'm not a fan of stories in that they start a relationship too fast... or in that they get together too easily.

Thanks for the read :)
Elliewrites chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Wow. Just wow. I fricking love your closet. It would be out of character for me if I didn't beg. More please? Must we leave it here with only the words "the end?"
jehc chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This is great, it needs to continue. It needs a '90 days to glory' type sequal. I love it when she gets so introspective, you do it so well.
I would like to see a teddy bear spread in Runway. How could you resist writing that now that you have thought of it?