Reviews for Blue On Black
Tori-Bird627 chapter 1 . 1/16
Either he is humming Zeplin or Hey Jude...I'm leaning towards Hey Jude
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/4
IF ONLY Sam's feelings was like that in Canon Season 9! (and I definitely not talking about the last final episode!)

Not that I wish to see him get hurt and bleeding all over and worrying Dean. Because I had enough seeing him pale and unwell.
But I would love to hear him that he's understand Dean's feeling as well. So Dean cab stay by his side too and not end up like this. Guilty and Hurting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Love it. brilliantly written...which the episode went more like this!
Mistycat chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I enjoyed this. Thank you
hayla innis chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
It was an excellent story! Thank you for writing it - Hayla
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Noha Mostafa: thank you for writing such a beautiful story,,,,,your stories are amazing,,,I'm waiting for more
The Bibliomaniac chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This is great! It's all medicine-y! And I love your attention to detail!
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I enjoyed this story very much!
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Didn't realize I could only post one review per chapter

So here is the rest of my review...

I have read some of the other reviews and don't think I can say anything better than they already have. You always provide us with the ending we all want to see, regardless of how the writers feel.

In your AN you state that you love Dean. Well you must, you are the one who made me see him in an entirely different light and come to love him too (just not as much as a hurt Sam :) )

Thanks Marianna!

C-
Freya922 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
It was really such a relief to see this brotherly connection take place, and I fear it is going to take something catastrophic to get us there on the show. (This week poor Sam was nearly bed dry and nobody said anything about it...)
Von chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is adorable. I love that Sam's voice helps Dean ignore the mark and his touch downright smothers it.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Oh, I like this a lot!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Awesome fic as usual from you. Perfect how the effects of the Mark of Cain lessened for Dean when he was concerned about Sam, his little brother grounding him, and loved how Sam admitted he really missed Dean when his defences were down. If only we would see this on the show!
Tegaladwen chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This is an excellent insight into Dean's state of mind. In my opinion, you nailed it. Fantastic job :)
dashipper chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Hi Marianna! Oh my gosh, the amount of angst throughout the story had me gritting my teeth. And I have to tell you, I do not want to have to go the dentist because my tooth cracked! LOL! I know how you feel about Dean being not Dean. I'm trying to convince myself that it all has to do with the Mark of Cain. But there does seem to be some thawing from Sam and hopefully things will start to right themselves before the end of the season. Here's to crossing my fingers and toes! What a fantastic story! Thanks for sharing! : )
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »