Reviews for Falling Softly
KnellaLuna chapter 25 . 4/26
I loved it! You made me cry and if there isn't a sequel imma cry summor!
RaziOUAT chapter 25 . 4/17
Ah man. it was getting good. I was hoping for more. Dang it. start the sequel woman. lol
wolfntheif chapter 25 . 1/16
loved this! Felt a bit kicked in the stomach there at the end. I hope theres a sequel, havent checked yet... that was a fantastic story so creative and so so well written.
CuppaTea13 chapter 25 . 12/14/2016
This story was utterly fascinating! I couldn't stop- I just read it straight through. My heart broke for Rose and the Doctor- I felt like you wrote Amy and Rory so in character as well! And little Tony Tyler was adorable! Excellent work!
TheBadRose chapter 19 . 11/30/2016
Omg yes!
This last sentences are great!
gabyram07 chapter 25 . 9/12/2016
loved it! didn't see it ending this way, but still amazing!
QueenTatooine chapter 25 . 7/15/2016
I really loved it . . . until the end. I wanted to see them together at the end, but I guess you wanted things to happen as they did in the 50th movie.

Could you a bit more narration in parts, it was rather dialogue heavy, but the story was fun.
Xxmatriarch chapter 25 . 6/28/2016
I followed this story for what seemed like forever and the ending had me like wtfffff
Charlotte Wilks chapter 25 . 6/9/2016
Well, you can't just leave us hanging with that! ;)

Once again, on a site filled with thousands of Rose/Doctor fics and hundreds of the Family fics, you have managed to create a story that is entirely your own. Do you ever publish anything that isn't fanfiction? I truly think that you have the ability to write works that would more than withstand the test of time.

Anyway, thank you as always for continuing to write and write so well! Please, please never stop and do update with the utmost celerity. :)
starlingmks chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
Very cute story, I enjoy the idea...it could do with a bit of proofreading but definitely not the worst I have seen.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 25 . 5/20/2016
Who's Mary Jane? Or did you mean Sarah Jane?
Guest chapter 25 . 5/17/2016
Love it
Pointeofdance chapter 25 . 5/17/2016
Is Reo suppose to be Rio de Janeiro? Love that this story is going past just the Family on Rose's Earth!
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 25 . 5/16/2016