Reviews for Falling Softly
gabyram07 chapter 25 . 9/12
loved it! didn't see it ending this way, but still amazing!
QueenTatooine chapter 25 . 7/15
I really loved it . . . until the end. I wanted to see them together at the end, but I guess you wanted things to happen as they did in the 50th movie.

Could you a bit more narration in parts, it was rather dialogue heavy, but the story was fun.
Xxmatriarch chapter 25 . 6/28
I followed this story for what seemed like forever and the ending had me like wtfffff
Charlotte Wilks chapter 25 . 6/9
Well, you can't just leave us hanging with that! ;)

Once again, on a site filled with thousands of Rose/Doctor fics and hundreds of the Family fics, you have managed to create a story that is entirely your own. Do you ever publish anything that isn't fanfiction? I truly think that you have the ability to write works that would more than withstand the test of time.

Anyway, thank you as always for continuing to write and write so well! Please, please never stop and do update with the utmost celerity. :)
starlingmks chapter 2 . 5/29
Very cute story, I enjoy the idea...it could do with a bit of proofreading but definitely not the worst I have seen.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 25 . 5/20
Who's Mary Jane? Or did you mean Sarah Jane?
Love it
Pointeofdance chapter 25 . 5/17
Is Reo suppose to be Rio de Janeiro? Love that this story is going past just the Family on Rose's Earth!
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 25 . 5/16
I am very confused...
Arkytior's Song chapter 25 . 5/16
Awww!
Loca8892 chapter 24 . 5/15
Oh that ending was so not fair! I need these two to get together! The tears just won't stop! :(
Loca8892 chapter 23 . 5/15
And here I thought the Doctor would react differently but if he did the. He wouldn't be the Doctor. Always ignoring his feelings. Well I hope Amy gives him a slap for that!
Loca8892 chapter 21 . 5/15
Man this chapter was an emotional rollercoaster! I started out hating Amy's attitude towards Rose but then liking her again when she emathised with Rose and even slapped the Doctor on her behalf. Amazing!
Loca8892 chapter 19 . 5/15
Well wasn't expecting that! I gotta say, I think Rose should have at least questioned the fact that John was the Doctor but I guess she always was very accepting of the impossible. Regardless a lot happened in this chapter and I'm loving that Rose is in charge for a change :3
Loca8892 chapter 18 . 5/15
Aww I like that Tony has the pocket watch this time, it's adorable! I have a feeling that things are about to unravel... or at least I hope lol