Reviews for Falling Softly
DoctorWho42 chapter 8 . 6/30
WHAT!? No! You can't just leave it there! This story is fantastic!
RandomOasis chapter 8 . 6/29
Wait... Where's the rest? This story is so good!

Heather Snow chapter 8 . 6/26
Very nice story so far. Love the premise.
happy shipper chapter 8 . 5/27
please update this story! Ive been following it for over a year now and still want to know what will happen. Please don't stop writing
Ladytigerlili chapter 8 . 4/28
I some how missed this when I read through your stories before. I'm really enjoying this and I hope you come back and finish it. I live in hope that you come back and finish all of them.
inuforevermine chapter 8 . 1/17
More! Please? O.O
I'm definitely wanting to read more and find out if Rose or The Doctor will come out to one another at some point.
Painted Orchid chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Oh this is brilliant. Everyone has their suspicions, they are all only half right and they are all totally different. Please update soon, I really want to see an Amy vs Rose face off! And of course the reunion with the Doctor (Time Lord one that is rather than Mr. John Bowtie Smith.) This is a captivating story that I am looking forward to.
Painted Orchid chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Love it already. Cheeky little Rose isn't she? I cannot wait to see how long it takes for her to figure it out!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
This is really brilliant! I know its been a while since you've updated but It'd be amazing if you continued this story because I'm in love with it haha. Its really good and its such a creative twist on this kind of story
LadaHathaway chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
OMG! That's an amazing story! Great idea, good sense of the characters ) Will you continue writing it?
DrCaitlinSnow chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I enjoy all of your work, and this is just such a good idea! Please continue!
Tigeress666 chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Really good story I really want to read more, please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Please update!
clr.kitsune chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
This is awesome. Really hope you continue. :)
LunarisDraconis chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
I really like this I hope its updated soon!