Reviews for Darkened Virtue
LeJadedSapphire chapter 8 . 4/27
I like villains more. Simply because there's no pressure on them. They don't have to worry what team public thinks about them. They exhaust every resource they have to achieve their goal. Most of them see the for what it is, an unfair, selfish and hypocritical world. They also make people question their knowledge and all the things society has taught them (most of the time when people find why villains are the way they are its like a "Oh damn. We could have done something about it.). They also teach people that kindness and mercy are the greatest things you can show a person (if people did this I'm sure at least there would be two thirds less of villains. The only villains that would make be left are the actual crazy people, like a mental disorder crazy.)
Mr. Meowington chapter 8 . 3/22
This is really interesting, I hope you're doing great now
Vidalli Galaxy chapter 8 . 2/6
i felt my heart break just now, I found this story yesterday, and spent the day reading it. I went back today to reread my favorite parts to realize it hasnt been updated in almost 4 years. I want you to know your writing is amazing and I really hope you continue with the story because I am hooked. Thank you for writing this fanfiction. I really wanna see if she ends up with anyone, when or if she becomes a villain. Also if maybe she becomes the uchiha to follow madara instead of obito, that seemed to be what her dreams pointed to but I could never be sure.
Throwme-at-thewindow chapter 8 . 2/6
Pls update. :3
Estelle Lumene chapter 2 . 1/24
I think he might've started wearing it after the mission he father "failed". I imagine the negativity Sakumo faced from villagers and ninja targeted his son too. But that's just me. (I didn't manage the whole Naruto, to tell the truth. So it's all my speculations).
The multitasking is a great idea. I mean, ninja must find best solution in a fight, analyse their opponent(s), their weaknesses and strenghts, be mindful of their own, calculate risks, which techniques to use. It's mind plus body work. And it sounds like a drag. (Shikamaru is such a reliable character).
What would I have done? Hm. You can be reborn in any place, from Hidden Village to small backwaters place, in any Era, post-canon or during Sage's time or warring era. But, knowledge and power. I'd read all the available books, scrolls, etc. History, economics, relations, geography, everything! And try to be knowledgeble in every jutsu-style. Still, I'd love to find my own style and fighting technique. (Also, summons! Summons! I'd love to get foxes. Or cats. Or weasels ;P).
Hm, I'd love to try my hand at being an unorthodox villain or antagonist. Benevolent villain. Hmmm. Without human experimentations or hurting children, for f*ck's sake. But still evil. And beautiful. And cool. (A character wants to be born *insert baby cries*)
Estelle Lumene chapter 1 . 1/24
Darkpetal16 is our Queen.
The character ensamble is very intriguing, considering them, an antagonistic OC and your other story (Monster) it seems we are in for a macabre ride, eh?)
Man, I love the assholes in the show. Don't know why. Maybe because I am not the protagonist type myself. Mostly I like Uchiha Clan, so complex and intricate are their members. But. I love the Second Hokage. Bossy little brother, so collected and cool, with such a dangerous and imaginitive mind.
JadeDragon100 chapter 8 . 1/21
Can’t wait for the next chapter, even if it’s been 4 years. You’ve been doing good so far, and I can see a clear difference between this story and the one it’s inspired by. Can’t wait for her to meet Madara next chapter, I’ll be waiting till then!
Ps. Whatever issues you’re dealing with, I hope that everything turns out alright soon.
oddends chapter 8 . 7/21/2017
Villain because heroes get so much love and everyone hates the villain and doesn't them a chance just because they're evil.
To lazy to login chapter 8 . 4/28/2017
Villain. The heros are always winning, and its always made out that the heros are right. WIth Madara and Obito, all they wanted was to we with their loved ones, and give peace to war filled world. WHat did they get? Death. Death by some yellow sparkly guy.
Paper bags chapter 8 . 4/24/2017
Villain. Although a bit on the good side. Haruhi is a good character, and I liked how you made Obito slightly more affectionate with her than Rin. That bitch deserves it, Kakashi doesn't even like her, she was a just teammate who he accidentally killed, you know? Nothing special, it's just that, they've been together for months or years bring as a group with Obito.

I, especially liked the part where Kakashi's eyes lit up when he saw Haruhi as part of his team. Yay, more HaruKaka or HaruObi scenes please?
Come to Darkside chapter 8 . 3/29/2017
I know it's kinda late to say this after 3 years you last update your story, but i'm gonna say i TOTALLY love your story.

And yes, i actually read your story one year ago but i forgot to follow you. I didn't remember the title so i search aimlessly and soon i forget about it. So, when i am searching for OC with Madara i FINALLY FOUND YOU!

Memories of your story surge back, finished reading your story again for the second time, follow the story as fast as lightning, and finally write a review how delighted i am to find your story.

I actually somewhat sad that to find that you havent updated for years. But that's okay, i can read your story all over again though i prefer to read a fresh one seeing you have such a wonderful idea for a story in your head and such waste you let it gone.

Anyway, i am sorry haven't given you any review before. So, i pour my heart for writing this review this time. You are a good writer.

I hope for the best of you and see you soon in next chap i hope
SnailsWithWings chapter 3 . 3/27/2017
You think I'm gorgeous? Aww, thank you. I'm sure you're beautiful as well. We can be Gorgeous Buddies!
Anyways... ACK I DON'T KNOW. My guess would be that she somehow defected, either in the place of Obito or with him. Hm... perhaps she's just like "Fuck Konoha!" and decides to leave. (In spirit, I mean; it's possible that she's, like, some variant of a sleeper agent.)
Well, now you've piqued my interest.
...And I just looked up at the updates, and this hasn't been updated since 2014. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING, SENPAI! WE ONLY JUST BECAME GORGEOUS BUDDIES!
SnailsWithWings chapter 2 . 3/27/2017
No, I like your ideas! I think they're really good and well thought out. I love this story so far.
As for what I would do if I was reborn... well, I honestly think it would depend on when and where I was reborn. If it was the canon timeline, I would probably just sit back and laugh at everyone. That, or I would try to screw everything up for the hell of it. ...Actually, that's probably what I would do for everything. Hm. Does that say something about me?
...Nah.
Anyways, keep up the good work! :)
SnailsWithWings chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Okay, I'll try not to be a ghost reader! To be honest, I often either forget or am too nervous, but I'm trying to get better at reviewing with everything I read.
Anyways, I really like this chapter! It seems to have a good premise, and it really is a breath of fresh air to not have a Mary Sue OC. I noticed a few spelling errors, but it happens to the best of us. :)
My favorite character... hm, I'm not sure. Tbh, my interest in Naruto has been waning, and in my opinion, most of the characters are a wee bit boring. But if I had to pick a favorite character, I think it would be Obito. I liked seeing how his character developed, all of his plot twists were quite interesting, and all cards on the table, he's HILARIOUS.
Anyways, it's a great story so far!
NeKo19-94 chapter 8 . 3/26/2017