Reviews for Darkened Virtue
oddends chapter 8 . 7/21
Villain because heroes get so much love and everyone hates the villain and doesn't them a chance just because they're evil.
To lazy to login chapter 8 . 4/28
Villain. The heros are always winning, and its always made out that the heros are right. WIth Madara and Obito, all they wanted was to we with their loved ones, and give peace to war filled world. WHat did they get? Death. Death by some yellow sparkly guy.
Paper bags chapter 8 . 4/24
Villain. Although a bit on the good side. Haruhi is a good character, and I liked how you made Obito slightly more affectionate with her than Rin. That bitch deserves it, Kakashi doesn't even like her, she was a just teammate who he accidentally killed, you know? Nothing special, it's just that, they've been together for months or years bring as a group with Obito.

I, especially liked the part where Kakashi's eyes lit up when he saw Haruhi as part of his team. Yay, more HaruKaka or HaruObi scenes please?
Come to Darkside chapter 8 . 3/29
I know it's kinda late to say this after 3 years you last update your story, but i'm gonna say i TOTALLY love your story.

And yes, i actually read your story one year ago but i forgot to follow you. I didn't remember the title so i search aimlessly and soon i forget about it. So, when i am searching for OC with Madara i FINALLY FOUND YOU!

Memories of your story surge back, finished reading your story again for the second time, follow the story as fast as lightning, and finally write a review how delighted i am to find your story.

I actually somewhat sad that to find that you havent updated for years. But that's okay, i can read your story all over again though i prefer to read a fresh one seeing you have such a wonderful idea for a story in your head and such waste you let it gone.

Anyway, i am sorry haven't given you any review before. So, i pour my heart for writing this review this time. You are a good writer.

I hope for the best of you and see you soon in next chap i hope
SnailsWithWings chapter 3 . 3/27
You think I'm gorgeous? Aww, thank you. I'm sure you're beautiful as well. We can be Gorgeous Buddies!
Anyways... ACK I DON'T KNOW. My guess would be that she somehow defected, either in the place of Obito or with him. Hm... perhaps she's just like "Fuck Konoha!" and decides to leave. (In spirit, I mean; it's possible that she's, like, some variant of a sleeper agent.)
Well, now you've piqued my interest.
...And I just looked up at the updates, and this hasn't been updated since 2014. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING, SENPAI! WE ONLY JUST BECAME GORGEOUS BUDDIES!
SnailsWithWings chapter 2 . 3/27
No, I like your ideas! I think they're really good and well thought out. I love this story so far.
As for what I would do if I was reborn... well, I honestly think it would depend on when and where I was reborn. If it was the canon timeline, I would probably just sit back and laugh at everyone. That, or I would try to screw everything up for the hell of it. ...Actually, that's probably what I would do for everything. Hm. Does that say something about me?
...Nah.
Anyways, keep up the good work! :)
SnailsWithWings chapter 1 . 3/27
Okay, I'll try not to be a ghost reader! To be honest, I often either forget or am too nervous, but I'm trying to get better at reviewing with everything I read.
Anyways, I really like this chapter! It seems to have a good premise, and it really is a breath of fresh air to not have a Mary Sue OC. I noticed a few spelling errors, but it happens to the best of us. :)
My favorite character... hm, I'm not sure. Tbh, my interest in Naruto has been waning, and in my opinion, most of the characters are a wee bit boring. But if I had to pick a favorite character, I think it would be Obito. I liked seeing how his character developed, all of his plot twists were quite interesting, and all cards on the table, he's HILARIOUS.
Anyways, it's a great story so far!
NeKo19-94 chapter 8 . 3/26
Next plis
Aracertariel chapter 8 . 3/19
I think villains are a lot more fun to write than heroes. They tend to have more active goals, while the heroes then just react to the villain's actions.

I've enjoyed this so far, and would love to see more of it.
MawVax chapter 8 . 1/22
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NatNicole chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
*snorts* I think Kakashi just likes messing with people & that's why he now wears a mask.
Pfft, I think ninjas have every right to be full of themselves!
:O I did not see such a normal, kiddie reason coming...
Is that seal what Obito & Kakashi do right before starting their fight?
Constructive criticism, Haruhi, constructive criticism! *wags a finger with a teasing grin*
AWW! Father-daughter bonding moment! :D
NOPE! Nu-uh, Danz┼Ź bad! Run, Haruhi, RUN! *panics*
*facepalms* That'd be MY reaction too, Haruhi, but it's also very ineffective. *glomps her*
Err... Haruhi? All ninjas kill sooner or later.
Yes, ROOT is pure evil (& that's coming from someone who doesn't even believe in 'good' & 'evil')!
Holy chiz! *gapes* Madara...?
HOLY CHIZ, what's that voice?!
NatNicole chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
CLEVER! Now I reeeally gotta think through Sasuke, Sakura & Naruto learning Chakra Control...
*blinks* That explains the Chapter title!
Ooh, boy... Obito & Gai have competition as Kakashi's Rival! *snickers*

If I were reborn into 'Naruto', I'd do my best to become the best shinobi I can in secret while staying the bleep AWAY from everyone even slightest bit canon-related to try & survive.
...Hmm, think I'll actually write that story! *smirks evilly*
NatNicole chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
BRILLIANT beginning for the story! Much better than mine ('Team Shichi')... *grumbles*

My Fave characters are KAKASHI (coz, unlike me & Sakumo, he kept going despite all his strife), Sakura (normal, although very annoying & somewhat stupid, civilian turned badass - 'Nuff said!), & Itachi (despite my disgust at what he did to Sasuke, I can't help admiring everything 'bout him a little). *sheepish grin* Also, Naruto, Sasuke, Obito, pretty much all Akatsuki members, Shikamaru, Hinata, Anko & Sarada are very high on my mental list of 'Naruto' characters I like a LOT!
RichesToDitches chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
Love the team dynamics already! And oooh baby Shisui is on the way! Good stuff, good stuff... Sorry I'm trying to not be a ghost reader bc ik feedback is appreciated but I'm a horrible reviewer... Heheh well anyways I can't wait to see where this story is going! Keep up the good work!
JimmyHall24 chapter 3 . 8/15/2016
I hope its a less bullshit reason then brainwashing. Want to know a synonym for brainwashing? Cop out.