Reviews for Drifting East
This chapter is great. Everybody looking out for everybody else - that's the best. You have them nicely in character and it's sweet. I especially like the characterization of the friendship between Spock and McCoy, as too many people focus on their arguments and then side with one or the other instead of showing them as as a unique but strong friendship. McCoy going into mother hen mode with Spock, and Spock helping the older doctor over the rough places on the trail - and then that nice bit of introspection from him at the end. It's true that it would be rough and even an emotional danger for Spock to let such short-lived creatures as humans into his heart. That should be reflected on in FF more often. You should write more stories like this chapter. :)
equine 14 chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Nice work, and I didn't even know about this condition, so now I feel such sympathy for those who have it. That must be aweful!
Thanks!
equine 14 chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
Aww, poor guy. I luv Spock tho. Thanks for this!
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 3 . 7/10/2015
i agree with you,it freaking sucks,and not to mention,a little known symptom of urticaria is that if it is a female with other disabilities,such as scoliosis,or other wise,it can effect their joints to a point of pain and immobility for some days after wards,due to the odd placing of joints,and the difference in hormones.

i love winter,but the feelings aren't mutual.
Greta Herron chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Strangely enough, I once worked with a woman who developed cold urticaria...At first the doctors had no idea what was causing her symptoms, but when they narrowed it down to cold exposure, even SHE had trouble believing it. There was no doubt, however...she would come to work with a severe rash on her face, that dissipated as she warmed up and the day went on. Living in NYC there was no way she could completely avoid exposure to the cold from November to May; she had to wear a ski mask...
WeirdLittleStories chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
In this chapter, you say that Spock's usual heartbeat is slower than a human's, but this is incorrect. In "The Time," when McCoy checks out Spock in Sickbay, McCoy tells Spock that his pulse is 242, and Spock says that's normal. So Spock's heartbeat is not just FASTER than a human's, it's a whole lot faster - more than THREE TIMES faster.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
I. Am. Laughing. So. Hard. Vulcans pretty much are cats and this story solified this point! Fan theories are the best!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Delightful
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I absolutely love that theory. D
Wait... cold urticaria is real?! I thought you just made it up! Huh. And my dad says you can't learn anything from fanfictions. :) Thanks for that little tidbit of knowledge!
belinda.ashley.3 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Loved this story! I hope you write a follow-up!
Olotse chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I 'm glad to see that I'm not the only one to think that Spock is a cat in some ways.
Ominous Rain chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
I love the purr :3 it's an adorable theory! This was very cute too. Fluff was everywhere
Ominous Rain chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Ouch, poor Spock being allergic to the cold. Hopefully everyone will feel better tomorrow
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Awwwww I like fluff fics like this :)
Nonneke chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
I realy liked this story.
good characterization.
The storyline is realy funny.
I only thought the ending is a littkle abrupt.
great job!