Reviews for Drifting East
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 3 . 7/10
i agree with you,it freaking sucks,and not to mention,a little known symptom of urticaria is that if it is a female with other disabilities,such as scoliosis,or other wise,it can effect their joints to a point of pain and immobility for some days after wards,due to the odd placing of joints,and the difference in hormones.

i love winter,but the feelings aren't mutual.
Greta Herron chapter 2 . 6/9
Strangely enough, I once worked with a woman who developed cold urticaria...At first the doctors had no idea what was causing her symptoms, but when they narrowed it down to cold exposure, even SHE had trouble believing it. There was no doubt, however...she would come to work with a severe rash on her face, that dissipated as she warmed up and the day went on. Living in NYC there was no way she could completely avoid exposure to the cold from November to May; she had to wear a ski mask...
WeirdLittleStories chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
In this chapter, you say that Spock's usual heartbeat is slower than a human's, but this is incorrect. In "The Time," when McCoy checks out Spock in Sickbay, McCoy tells Spock that his pulse is 242, and Spock says that's normal. So Spock's heartbeat is not just FASTER than a human's, it's a whole lot faster - more than THREE TIMES faster.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
I. Am. Laughing. So. Hard. Vulcans pretty much are cats and this story solified this point! Fan theories are the best!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Delightful
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I absolutely love that theory. D
Wait... cold urticaria is real?! I thought you just made it up! Huh. And my dad says you can't learn anything from fanfictions. :) Thanks for that little tidbit of knowledge!
belinda.ashley.3 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Loved this story! I hope you write a follow-up!
Olotse chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I 'm glad to see that I'm not the only one to think that Spock is a cat in some ways.
MissSexyRain chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
I love the purr :3 it's an adorable theory! This was very cute too. Fluff was everywhere
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Ouch, poor Spock being allergic to the cold. Hopefully everyone will feel better tomorrow
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Awwwww I like fluff fics like this :)
Nonneke chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
I realy liked this story.
good characterization.
The storyline is realy funny.
I only thought the ending is a littkle abrupt.
great job!
Marlow the Great chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
This is one of my favorite fics for this show. It was really in character and it's obvious that a lot of work was put into it, even if it was just written for fun. Well done, and I liked it a lot.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
I ove this and I always love McSpirk friendship tics!
Heather Snow chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Nice dialogue and characterization. Fun storyline, though the ending did seem a bit abrupt to me like there was another chapter or two to go.