Reviews for You are Fire: Book One
KiraraCat500 chapter 20 . 6/30
OH MY FISHNUGGETS YOU HAVE DONE IT! Finally a story that I read all the way through and giggled like a fangirl the entire time! I loveitiloveitiloveit!
GaaraRules29 chapter 20 . 6/16
Wow this is an incredible story, even if I did cry when I thought about how disappointed Ally is going to be :( anyways wicked work I'll be reading the next bit now lol
Rayven818 chapter 20 . 5/28
I enjoyed reading please update soon :)
KassieJean chapter 7 . 5/18
you lost me here, I always hate when another OC is added to the story. but what I had already read was good, so you had a good run.
Lulalulale chapter 7 . 4/14
Hey this rated T so it is fine you don't use the slang words.
Wayward-Son123 chapter 18 . 2/26
Omg, your story is so AWESOME, and can I just say... YOU REFERENCED SUPERNATURAL! This makes me a happy camper. :D I absolutely love your writing and I can't wait to read more.

Buckbeak3798 chapter 19 . 2/23
I still love this story. And finally they kissed. I love it. Can't wait for a zuko with long hair. If you have some time, then maybe you should go through the story again and correct the spelling mistakes. Sometimes it seems you meant a word and...i don't know, the computer just changed it. Like she you writing a message and your handy changes "sense" into "since". You know what I mean. But still great story. I love it.
Buckbeak3798 chapter 15 . 2/23
You're so mean, always doing these stupid cliff hangers. I mean they're great, but grrrrrr I hate them. It's so exciting to read. I never want to stop reading this story. Oh and I can't wait to the kiss.
Buckbeak3798 chapter 14 . 2/22
Uuhhhh love it love it love it. Sooo great this story.
Buckbeak3798 chapter 12 . 2/22
Oh I Love her humor. It's great. And Ally is kind of a small clone of her. You know when she talks to sokka and all. Yeah not much more to say I LOVE THAT STORY.
Buckbeak3798 chapter 11 . 2/22
You are a monster! Really! To stop at a point like that is just cruel. Anyways. I'm still amazed by your writing talent. Oh and I can't wait for the time when Fili meets Toph and Zuko and Fili join team Avatar. But until then is going to happen sooo much. I don't know how you got it all into 20 chapters.
Buckbeak3798 chapter 9 . 2/22
Oh I Love it. How do you come up with all these great ideas? And especially all these amazing conversations. It's hilarious. Really. I was standing at the train station and I was lime grinning all the time while reading this fan fiction. The people there must have thought I was crazy or something. This story is just amazing. You've got a great talent. Don't waist it. This story is just...I love it. All of it.
Buckbeak3798 chapter 3 . 2/21
OMG! I LOOOOOOVE THAT STORY! IT'S JUST SOOOOOO AMAZING! Really I love Fili and I already loved Zuko and Iroh, and that scene with Zaho was hilarious. Really. Great dialogues. Just... Great story!
Acidic Rose chapter 19 . 1/21
Alice... I'm frustrated with you right now... Think... I know you're just a character but what'll happen to Suki and Sokka if she lives? I'm starting to like her then this happens...
Acidic Rose chapter 13 . 1/20
I kinda dislike Alice... I don't know why... She just ticks me off.