Reviews for You are Fire: Book One
WOZA! I LOVED THIS!
So basically an author insert? Alright...
jdude281 chapter 20 . 3/4
This was a very good story to read. It was also quite hilarious with all the back and forth banter between the hot head prince, and the over the top rebellious teenage girl. Can't wait to get started on book two.
Book Dragon 2002 chapter 18 . 3/2
OMG! I just got a fan fiction account and I'm proud to say that this is my first comment. Your story is amazing and it kinda clears some things up that I didn't really understand in the show. Anyway keep on writing I LOVE IT!
SalliiN chapter 17 . 1/24
I think this is really funny as a story. This might be my second review but whatever. This is the best fanfic so far. A note for Fecility: Don't worry, even Zuko and Mai will break up in canon. That means that Izumi's mother is unknown. Plus I think that is YOU are involved, they will break up even sooner.
Elicorn chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
I can TOTALLY imagine Zuko being all seductive to get info on the Avatar's whereabouts. A bit OOC but THE FLUFF AND SEXINESS IS THERE SO IM STILL READING ON~
Elicorn chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
I'm not really a fan of these fanfics where the appearance of an OC doesn't change the paths of the characters but... Your OC is so funny I can't stop reading. And you write so well, with a few mistakes which you probably just overlooked while typing but MY KOH, FILI IS SUCH A TEASE. I LOVE IT.
awesomegirl3362 chapter 19 . 5/31/2016
I love your story so much! But Alice really annoyed me this chapter. Don't get me wrong the chapter was great but if you look at it in the point of view of someone in the story she was really annoying. I hated how she went and purposely mess up the events. I get that she wants to save lives but that's going to cause an unbalance in the universe and probably cause the end of the world! It just annoys me how she goes and ruins the natural balance and has the nerve to say "I will never forgive you" like what the heck! Sorry bout my rant but other than that your story is amazing! I love Zuko x OC stories sooo much!
KnightOwl247 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Sweet Lord of muffins. I love this! I have ADD and anxiety and probably sensory processing disorder so my train of thought is haywire. The powers are cool too! I would often imagine I have powers like that. But more like a Loki/Peter patrelli power complex because let's face it they have the best powers.
trninjakiller chapter 4 . 5/19/2016
Talk about a Mary sue if I have ever seen one jeez.
Nekohana chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Chamomile tea with sugar?!
That's strange.
KittyCat134 chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
YOU KEPT ME WAITING FOR EIGHTEEN LONG CHAPTERS! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG KITTY WAS LOOKING FORWARD FOR THAT KISS AND THAT SILENT CONFESSION?! OMG THAT WAS AMAZING. MY HEART KEPT HAMMERING IN MY CHEST AND I BELIEVE I SHOULD SHUT MY FANGIRLJNG SIDE NOW.
-throws fangirling side in a room and locks door-
Anyways, as far as I've read this story, I have to say I'm impressed. This story is amazing, and I love Feli a lot. She's my type of female friend. Anyways, gotta read chapter nineteen because I jut cannot wait!
~KC-134
DannieMae232 chapter 16 . 10/17/2015
BOONDOCK SAINTS REFERENCE i almost died when i read that oh my time lord XD
TwoBy2Koda chapter 20 . 6/30/2015
OH MY FISHNUGGETS YOU HAVE DONE IT! Finally a story that I read all the way through and giggled like a fangirl the entire time! I loveitiloveitiloveit!
GaaraRules29 chapter 20 . 6/16/2015
Wow this is an incredible story, even if I did cry when I thought about how disappointed Ally is going to be :( anyways wicked work I'll be reading the next bit now lol