Reviews for The Mice Will Play
MeShugadee chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
Again you made me laugh! bahaha I love the creativity in your stories. undefined period of Amish! this and several other lines made me lol. I hope we are still in touch when you have Kids! I want to hear your real life stories with your own children! HAHAHA As always thanks for the laughs.
AnnaM87 chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
OMG I'm not gonna lie, this was one of the funniest fics I've read in a long time!
So true to their characters and yet so hysterical! :)
Brilliant! x
BelovedMaeve chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
Hilarious. Really enjoyed seeing the various kids reactions and how they dealt (or did not deal) with their guilt and suspicions. The Moms were lovely and evil. Dealing with teenagers is a trip but being able to psychologically scar them can be fun too. Lena's reaction to eating the pot brownie was the best. I loved that she was busy planning and organizing her high, so very Lena. Bringing down the hammer two weeks after the incident was an interesting choice, but since it meant the Moms got to go on a vacation and the kids get to spend all their time doing chores under Dana's watchful eye, I highly approve. :)
goddragonking chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
thesameguest chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
I loved re-reading this! I'm glad you made the moms acknowledge Callie's role in the "keep everyone alive" affair. Can't wait for your next story (because you know you can't stop!;o)!
Lacorra chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
Ha! The moms having a punishment planned but waiting until the right moment to spring it on the kids. Classic! Maybe Callie will think twice next time on if she wants to help her brothers and sisters or just get out of the line of fire. Poor Jude.. No video games or TV while the moms are gone because of his sibs bad choices.

Well I hope you do more Foster Family stories! I love them!
sc junction chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
I loved this story :) The only bad part about all of them is that they have to end. Cannot wait to read what you have planned next. Hopefully we will see the return of Kasey soon :)
MeryGFos chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
That was great! I'll have to save all these stories for inspiration when I have teenagers. I don't have any ideas for you but I hope other people do because I'll miss them if your stories stop ;-) By the way, I love the British words!
fandomstuffbro chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
You are awesome! I love all of your stories! Thanks for writing and sharing. :)
RL13436 chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
These children are hopeless to think that they can ever put one over on Stef and get away with it. I cracked up to find out that Dana will be the warden - perfect. Glad that the moms realized that Callie tried to shut down the party.

As usual, I love the way that you write. Nothing missing at all. As for a future story, I would like to see Jude conspiring with one or both of the moms to pull something over on his siblings. He has such a cute face but I'm sure that there is a diabolical mind hiding behind it!
Missy78 chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
i think i would've preferred the confession
SierraJane chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
I love you writing ... Please come up with a Lena and Callie fic or a Jude and lena fic or stef and Callie fic those are just a few theme pretty please with a cherry on top
purple83 chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
This was better than a confession! I love how it was enough later that the kids really thought they had gotten away with it! Dana will also make a great task master!

I would love to read another sequel to this or another story with Kasey in it. :)
Lucylo03 chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
Oh wow! That was awesome! You never fail to disappoint! I'm always down for you doing another story! You are the best writer out there! I loved that you brought Dana into it. I love her.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
That was amazing! Sad it ended. The way the kids found out was better than a confession. Wish the kids found out about Lena getting high. Fantastic story! Hope you write more like this!