Reviews for The Mary-Sue Games: SYOT
Jeptwin chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
So I’m definitely going to be reading this some time.

Also I love Warriors! It was my favorite book series in middle school
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2019
Set President Snow on fire, along with his mansion.
Storygirl000 chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
I assume I'm not allowed to break into the Hunger Games arena and kill all the tributes, am I? That would be entertaining.
FlawlessCatastrophe chapter 25 . 5/3/2015
OH OKAY THEN :D
The Girl With The Knives chapter 24 . 4/26/2015
Wow. That was... a great and really weird chapter, but hey, it's the Mary Sue Games! what isn't weird about it?

1. Yes, 100, you guessed it. :P

AnwAnyway, I'm so happy I'm finally all caught up, and... now I should probably do my homework... Can't wait to reas the next chapter! :D
The Girl With The Knives chapter 23 . 4/26/2015
Loved the chapter! Now I think the tributes only have a half day of training left? And then private sessions and then interviews and then the games! Wow, it feels like it's onoy been, like, a month since when I started reading this. Anyway, question time!

1. Favorite POV? Privavly Sky's.
2. Favorite tributes? Erm... Sky, Lily, Chelsea, Doon3Doonese, Diana... and yeah.
3. Favorite pairings you'd like to see? Um... I see don't know.
The Girl With The Knives chapter 22 . 4/26/2015
Okay, sorry this took so long... again... :( But anyway, just catching up on your work, so expect more of these review thingies. Loved the chapter, and can't wait to read the rest of the training.

1) Top 10/15/20/36 Sues and Stus?
1. Lily Pretttybuns
17. Glow'in De'dark
18. Bella McCool
19. Peyton Greene
20. Miracle Anthony Cornelius Juniper McSunset the Third

2. Favorite POV from this chapter? Hmm... Probably Elise's.

3. Any ships you like so far/want to see? Elise x Felix, Jessica x Alex, Tara x Trevor, just cause I thought that'd be cool.

4. Vote on the poll! I SHALL! :D

Sponsor Questions: Um, I they talk about stuff like their strategy during the Games and stuff like that. Maybe other threats, what to train in, who to bring into the alliance. Something like that, I guess...

Anyway, sorry again it took so long, but I'll be reading your next chapter now. :)
Pixargirl chapter 24 . 4/21/2015
Well this sounds like arena will be the awesomest and Sue-est thing ever. Heck maybe the outfits in the arena could be princess, fairy or knight-like clothes depending on the personality or what fits them.

I can't wait for the Games.
Pixargirl chapter 23 . 4/17/2015
I really like this chapter as just as much as the previous one. More interactions with the Sues, rivalries and enemies declared, and even some thought into their strategies.

1. I think my favorite POV was either Maya or Sky. Though I'm going to do what I did last chapter and talk about each POV.

Chelsea's POV was rather short, but pretty funny in how stupid and cheerful she is despite it being the bloody Hunger Games. I mean she fainted at her own blood how is she going to actually fight! Oh well, her loss is the other tributes' gain.

I really like Maya's POV and her interaction with Silky. I love the way they're starting a rivalry and already planning a personal fight between who is better.

Marine was actually pretty cool and even kind of intimadating to that one Styx guy, and he was pretty cool too with how he wasn't even phased by her flipout.

Serena was rather whiny, but I guess that's the point. I like her conversation with that Stu, I think I know who he is, but I'm not sure. Her power could be useful, but also frightening if she decides to use it against the team.

Diana's was nice, with her being cheerful and social. Though still kind of on the shallow side by not liking nerdiness or knowledge. I like Leo in how he's trying to get the group focused and on track of preparing for the actual Games, along with Ceria and Scarlett's input on the plan. Hmm... I wonder who's the leader of this group.

Avalon as usual, is evil and diabolical and I worry about that poor Stu in how he's going to be lead on by her and then possibly be killed by her. Oh and the fact that he's obviously dangerous and him and Avalon will be a deadly duo. I hope she dies.

Lily is still scary in her cannibalistic desire to eat the tributes and is even weirder than I thought. She mixed colors, made a rainbow, and ate it! That's just weird! I can't imagine what she'll do in the arena. I feel sorry for the trainer whose fingers to got bit off. All they wanted to do was make sure Lily was still alive for the Games.

Sky's POV is probably the best written how emotional and fearful of just even thinking about having an ally. That she doesn't want to get close to anyone because of this. That's actually really sad and understandable.

2. Ceria, Diana, Sky, Scarlett, Leo, Maya, Serena, Gary and Beau, and Krys.

1. Omgima/ Tara
2. Sara/ Felix
3. Apollo/ Avalon or Silky
4. Diana/Gary or Beau
5. Ceria/ Gary, Beau, or Leo

4. Did that.
TamaraSTraifeil chapter 24 . 4/17/2015
1) 8
2)I can't believe it took that long either. but still and I have to say this SERIOUSLY YOU ADDED YOURSELF INTO YOUR OWN FANFIC! I can't believe that I didn't think of it first :(
anyway I love it good job.
also think about this: Dragons for mutts! just spit balling here.
FlawlessCatastrophe chapter 24 . 4/15/2015
ITS A UNICORNUCOPIA!
FlawlessCatastrophe chapter 20 . 4/15/2015
It'd be so funny if Dooneese won, and she didn't even know what was happening. .-.
TheGeekyTributeLLP chapter 24 . 4/15/2015
1. Actually, not 100. It's 1... 1,000! Lol. I love breaking the fourth wall and reading other people do the same.
Annabeth-TheTributeThatLived chapter 24 . 4/14/2015
*Sings* Fourth walls are made to be broken!
1) 16516868138979846516868786511231598979876543210684.99999999999999999999999. just short of 16516868138979846516868786511231598979876543210685. Sorry.
inactive account im sorry chapter 24 . 4/14/2015