Reviews for so does this make us both the other woman?
Tigrel chapter 16 . 11/17/2017
fucking amazing
turtleback chapter 16 . 11/6/2017
This story was wonderful and amazing. I love your portrayal of these characters. Especially Regina. Thank you!
waknatious chapter 16 . 10/7/2017
The burn was sooooooo slooowwwwww I almost gave up around chapter 7, but the writing was so good I stayed. :)
Thank you for this wonderful story.
xxoo
W
Tamera Rae chapter 12 . 4/2/2017
OMG say something Regina! * love it
Tamera Rae chapter 6 . 3/31/2017
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!
inkedauthority chapter 16 . 2/17/2017
This story was handled incredibly well, the characters true to their form with all their imperfections and little quirks, and above all, I think the transition from friends to lovers was smooth despite the many obstacles, and shown as natural. This is what the show should have done, especially with the many things you have picked up from canon, like Regina feeling trapped as she did with the king, or that hook gets obsessive about something. Everything tied in so nicely, and I loved how you let it roll into season 4 after a magical threat break. This fic is by far, one of the best canon divergent reads. Thank you for sharing this!
Kuga Shion chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
i'm destroyed
Kuga Shion chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
drunk!Emma is the best
Emma jealous of Robin bc he has been in Regina bedroom and accusing him of not being blonde -li her- is the best
Kuga Shion chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
i thought the irst part has the most tension on it
boy i was wrong
last part made me cry
literally
idk i can take 15 chapters more but im gonna try
EveryWorldButThis chapter 16 . 10/22/2016
This story has been my world for the past few days and I've woke up every morning craving more of it.
This Is a simply superb piece of writing and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing it.
Much love to you!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
oh my fucking goddddd this is so overdramatic like what the fuck, get to the god damn point already! I don't mind slow burn, I actually love slow burn, but this is just ridiculous! ugh.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2016
getting irritated that nothing has happened yet. the last chapters have been extremely repetitive, and you should've hit the climax a while ago... oh well, the writing is pretty good, so I suppose I'll stick with it! hope something happens soon!
PipexVauseman chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Flirty Emma is my fave but drunk flirty Emma is a close second
TheCalmCalamity chapter 9 . 4/10/2016
If this were the way our two lady loves began their inevitable relationship... I could die a happy girl. Also... How the hell have I not read this story before now. I was sure I had ready every intelligible piece of writing SQ, but somehow this one has slipped through the cracks. A glorious find for me indeed. Now, to finish the last 7 chapters.
LesBeBritches chapter 16 . 4/4/2016
this is the 2nd time I've read the story and I've really enjoyed it both times.