Reviews for Revenge is Bittersweet
AlyTheRaygirl chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Awesome story! I really like this.
Yashimura-san chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
lol! XD I'm sorry PaRappa and Sunny broke up, but what Sunny said just cracked me up!

"You pee on us!" ROFL!
Ninstation X chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
Very nice story.

Great description of details and I loved the personality shown in each character (moreso than in the games).

Other than a few errors here and there, the story was so fun to read. Great job.
Rebecca K chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
my goodness, this was such a great story! i hope you write another parappa the rapper story. _ i can't really give any cc, as i cannot write stories, but this was original. parappa should go for lammy because, y'know, Sunny/Parappa just didn't appeal to me. imo Sunny is really quite mean to the poor puppy. i think you caught Chop Chop's persontality perfectly. that's exactly how i pictured him to be. :)

i really hope you write another one. please do!
Parappa chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
I love this fic! Awesome from start to end! If you ever wanna rp instant messgae or IM me at
AnT chapter 6 . 5/6/2003
Pretty good fic, and thank god since their's only three in this section. And here we have a couple that's better than Parappa/Sunny, and I cansay UGH since there others who agrees that Parappa and that flower just can't cut it.

I mean, I remmeber some UmJamma Lammy comercal in Japan that has Parappa drooling over Lammy, like it should be, just like Tai and Sora, or Ranma and Akane, Ash and Misty, or...other couples.

Hope to see another fic of Parappa, and on a cretuque saying...well I do have something to say about your style of writing, but I don't know how to word it. Don't get me wrong, it's still a great fic.

Once again, hope you write another one real soon, and for Parappa and Lammy, in the words of a popular Digimon writer, instead for Tai and Sora...

PARAPPA/LAMMY FOREVER!
Kraziee Gal chapter 6 . 2/23/2003
Man, I must've been away for AGES! You've finished the fic! Yay! An excellent job, and Lammy and Parappa are closer! Aww. now you are going to do another fic where they are together. or else! Naw, only kidding, but I'm still sitting here, waiting for another great fic from you! _
teriyaki yoko is buying your mind on eBay chapter 6 . 1/22/2003
AWESOME
Hikinikicu chapter 6 . 1/8/2003
Cool story. It has given me some ideas and reinforced others...I'd like to see more like this.
Pixy Teri chapter 6 . 12/30/2002
Wow, I liked it. _ It's really good, and there's a happy ending, awwww. _

XD You know my only complaint though, but that can't be helped. *cackle* ..Good job.
Pixyness chapter 5 . 12/23/2002
*cough* I liked it! _ Teriyaki Yoko is not that evil in my view, but, I still love it! Poor Rammy. XD And the end is so funny..right into the dressing room of Teriyaki! Phwee! Write more, VT-kun. :3
Kraziee Gal chapter 4 . 12/7/2002
Ohh... the story's getting exciting! I felt sorry for the girls having to strip to get to Teriyaki Yoko's Island... though Masan's comment made me laugh (She's awesome!) You'd better get the next chapter up soon, whilst I carry on writing the 2nd chapter to my Parappa The Rapper fic, and continue with my MilkCan Cartoon (I'll be posting it to my journal once it's done, or my friend's website.)Come on, I'm waiting...
Pixy Teri chapter 4 . 12/4/2002
PHWEEE! _ I love this chapter! It's so cool and funny. Poor girls, having to be naked..heh heh. But, dude! Teriyaki Yoko x Chop Chop! That's cool, I've contemplated about that coupling before. 00 Anyways, can't wait to read more VT, sorry I wasn't on when you were today. *hug*
otakugirl chapter 3 . 12/4/2002
Really good! I can't wait for you to update!
otakugirl chapter 2 . 12/4/2002
I kind of knew those two were up to something. Must read ch.3 now...