Reviews for A Case Of Selective Obliviousness
Amateraszu chapter 3 . 7/1
awesome story, made me laugh till i cried.
keep up the great work and hoping to being able to reading more like this
Mizuki00 chapter 1 . 5/12
Oh my god, that is so hilarious. The fact that the priest just shrugs and say that it was True Love and accepts it as it is. And the council. God, that was too amazing!
Aceina chapter 3 . 4/17
love this story so much it was great it needs a sequel (if it dont have one ive not checked)

truely you are a master of this parring
Aceina chapter 1 . 4/17
just found this do to tvtropes recomended fanfics for frozen

OH MY GOD THIS IS GREAT could not stop laughing you rock
Sun chapter 3 . 1/16
I meant to say this before, but man is Elsa totally whipped.
Sun chapter 2 . 1/16
LMFAO. No matter how many times I read this, it's still hilarious.
Sun chapter 1 . 1/3
Wow they went fast.
Angela.ds chapter 3 . 3/13/2016
Loved it! Thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
Usually I don't like reading incest Elsanna, I prefer when they are not sisters, but my love recommended me this and I laughed so so hard for a good hour, this little story was amazing (and how could it not be, from the author of Succumbre? XD) many many compliments!
tasheika.conley chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
Very cute
thisisblur chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
Holy crap, that shit had me dying the entire time! XD
matjojo chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
so, I'm late, actually more than a year late. But I still felt like I needed to tell you how cringeworthely nice (if that even is a thing)this story was and still is.

Keep it up!
Rainezeik chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Third time i'm reading this. Omygod. Can u make a sequel wherein asta grows up and anna will be in charge? Lol i really love how u write. I also love succumbre by the way. To a writer from another writer, thumbs up for u. I love ur works :)
Jaely chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
Really awesome story! I really enjoyed the simple joy of this story. Thank you for posting it for us to read.
Rainezeik chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
2nd time i read this. Soooooo perfect.