Reviews for A Case Of Selective Obliviousness
Arrietti chapter 3 . 2/11
This is very different from Succumbre. I wish there were more stories like this! You are A great writer! I was smiling and laughing my head off when reading this. This story is soooo cute. The fluffiness is too great, it makes me wanna roll around on my bed.
Thank you for the story.
Hadrumlo chapter 3 . 2/8
You are amazing writer. This story was both sweet and funny, combining this adorable couple and fairy tale attitude of "true love". XD
khaduhr448 chapter 3 . 1/31
My God, I've been giggling like crazy! This is epic!
blahys chapter 3 . 1/16
I really enjoyed this story. it was very sweet
AD Lewis chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
A delightful little story :) Really enjoyed reading this
ruff1298 chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
I was assuming this was going to be an adoption story but then, oh well, Ardelle is a land of weird shit and people who just seem to be able to go with it regardless. The comment about them being full of "hardy, unfaze-able people" had me in stitches, by the way, as with the Christianity joke.

The explanation was delightfully anti-climactic as with the chorusing, and the jokes of "putting a ring on it" and Kristoff being assaulted. "True Love" works in damn mysterious ways. Also, Sven being slack-jawed and Anna going "not you too!"

The Council is, once again, a joy to meet once more. They are perfect and amusing in the way they can just blink once or not at all then continue on as usual, and the naming argument was great, especially with the description of who exactly should be used for the name.

Insatiable Anna. Hormones, they are a bitch, but they make for great print and a great scene, especially with how you set it up just after the wrath of the pregnant queen and made it something else altogether. Dear lord, what a payoff.

Also, a second delivery. That was entertaining, especially with Olaf being so cheerful and the classic "the father paces the halls" joke made funnier by Anna's anger being amplified extensively. The last line was also great. Go parental division of labour.

Thanks for this fic.
ruff1298 chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Marshmallow in a tiara. I enjoyed the fake-out oh-crap with Olaf being the one to appear first, and, well, that happened.

I'm happy to see that they haven't totally lost the humour and the awkwardness in their relationship. The dancing scene reminded me of another Elsanna favourite, "Shall we dance?" and them colliding in public due to being confused as to who exactly should lead (ah, same-sex relationship problems) was funny.

The cake scene where the joke from the lingerie store kept on going was beautiful. I enjoy it when a funny one-off joke evolves into a running gag that steadily picks up steam while it waits in the background. Anna's extremely poor evasion, the page break for the single line "The cake was delicious." and then that ending, with the appropriate moments of silence for it all to settle in.

I'm also enjoying the constant winks and sly grins everybody is giving them. I know that the upper class is notoriously creative and constant with their closed-door activities but dear lord, Arendelle and its guests. It's entertaining.

Thanks.
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
The beginning with the courts and the brief, description-less dialog was a fantastic way to kick off this whole tale of insanity, incest, and outpouring, unanimous support, and I love you for it. The real kicker of that scene was the mention of surveys and the supposed naysayers not even putting much of a fuss about it.

The brief flashes into Arendelle at large were similarly amusing with how the different people reacted, as with everyone being in on it but the two actually involved.

The scene with Kristoff mirrors the opening in hilarity, but it only gets even better as you mention the part about lingerie and the back and forth. "You bought matching pairs." slew me again, thank you. The additional sexual humour with the double entendres was a great aftermath.

To the next chapter, I love the mix of uproarious comedy and sweet romance.
CoastalFirebird chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Awesome story! I love how things developed, and how it all ended. The explination for the pregnancy was entertaining. I love this story! Keep up the Great Work!

Jason
The Queen Of Winter chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
I love this story!
Definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read; everything is perfectly in-character and there were a couple of times when I was laughing so hard I forgot to breathe.
Thanks for writing it! :)
Person of no interest chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
What an adorable story!
Pridemunkeyz chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Madame Deilig is one of my favorite OCs ever. The Kingdom is adorable too.

My gosh this is such perfect, humorous, adorable-ness.

I'd love a sequel with Elsanna family. Just them raising their daughter. It could even be a modern AU.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Can you do a one shot with asta as a teenager?
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 3 . 11/23/2014