Reviews for A Case Of Selective Obliviousness
Angela.ds chapter 3 . 3/13
Loved it! Thank you!
Usually I don't like reading incest Elsanna, I prefer when they are not sisters, but my love recommended me this and I laughed so so hard for a good hour, this little story was amazing (and how could it not be, from the author of Succumbre? XD) many many compliments!
tasheika.conley chapter 3 . 2/14
Very cute
thisisblur chapter 3 . 1/26
Holy crap, that shit had me dying the entire time! XD
matjojo chapter 3 . 1/17
so, I'm late, actually more than a year late. But I still felt like I needed to tell you how cringeworthely nice (if that even is a thing)this story was and still is.

Keep it up!
Rainezeik chapter 1 . 1/6
Third time i'm reading this. Omygod. Can u make a sequel wherein asta grows up and anna will be in charge? Lol i really love how u write. I also love succumbre by the way. To a writer from another writer, thumbs up for u. I love ur works :)
Jaely chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
Really awesome story! I really enjoyed the simple joy of this story. Thank you for posting it for us to read.
Rainezeik chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
2nd time i read this. Soooooo perfect.
MilandaAnza chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Oh. My. Heavens.

This was -adorable-. It's the first time I've seen the relationship caused by the population pushing for it (though I've seen several supportive of it) and it was just sooo fluffy and sweet. Thank you so much for the good feels!
Larom chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
I wish every fanfiction on this site was as amazing as what I just read. Just too wonderful!
Larom chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
39 minutes of smiling can't be good for the face. Oh the wrinkles..
Larom chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Is it possible to fall in love with a story? Is that.. forbidden love? No, seriously, this first chapter had me grinning from ear to ear the whole way through. Love feel good fluffy stories xD
LunarMiko07 chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
This is such a cute story! It made me smile. )
Moosedrool chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
awesome story! Seriously so happy and uplifting!
emkeiy27 chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
This story is so good. Very well written. This is the kind of story i really want to read