Reviews for Sometimes Opposites Attract
codystephens1992 chapter 4 . 4/19
UPDATE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Tarix chapter 4 . 4/5
Totally awesome story, very nice pairing, hope you will update the story.
symiote gets on x-23 emotional moment
...wow, just...wow.

For the next one, you could do one on the "kids" subject. I would love to see them talk about having kids XD
Unknown Spider chapter 4 . 2/20
Nice job with the story so far. Here's an idea, maybe you can write a chapter with Laura meeting one of Peter's clones. Just an idea I had, feel free to use it.
darkavenger619 chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
I like the story and you write a really good Peter and Laura keep up the good work
SharkyWrites chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I love this series of one-shots they are truly fantastic keep up the good work! (;
W chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
I love this work can you please update soon i want to see more moments between peter and Laura and see how people react when peter tells that Laura is his wife!
Blue Soki chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Blue Soki chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Hahaha XD. This chapter reminds me at Mirai Nikki. I hope the next chapter is about the kiss of Black Cat, when she kisses Peter on the roof and he is filmed on TV and the paparazzi.
Ryuus2 chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
I don't know what it is about this pairing that everybody likes so much. I don't know why /I/ like it so much. But I do. And you write it awesomely.

I've really liked seeing what Laura will become under Peter's care. Now I want to see how he made it happen. The journey is more important than the destination after all. Oh, also, I would like to see Wolverine give Peer the boyfriend talk, with the twist that Logan knows exactly what yandere Laura would do to Peter if he ever hurt her. I think it would be interesting.

Keep up the great work!
Ryan2212 chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
I love the Laura/Peter pairing!
meh chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I really like this fic and if u could include more cameos from characters (ex. Deadpool and Squirrel girl) that would be awesome. here are some ideas... Laura asking Logan to give her away at the wedding ... Peter meeting Nyx(group laura was part of) Laura asking people to be bridesmaids ... Laura meets Aunt May,,. some of Peter's female friends who know of the marriage confronting Laura... Wolverine trying to play overprotective dad . Daken appearing
Superhero-geekly01 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Update! Please! 3rd chapter made me cry so bad but altogether it's a really good story even though I don't really ship X-23 and Spiderman.(I'm more of a kitty PrydexPeter Parker girl)
john.mckinney.14224 chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
i love this i really do an intresting chapter would be their wedding Laura in a dress and peter 's reaction would be priceless