Reviews for Sometimes Opposites Attract
edvin.drag chapter 1 . 6/4
Amazing, absolutely amazing. Never would have thought of this kinda pairing, glad I went so far in the list of xovers, keep being awesome.
Death Fury chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
Great story please don't give up!
hydroshinobi chapter 4 . 2/16/2016
Hey fun story! Any chance you continue it, and somehow involve them with the venom symbiote?
KnightVnox chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
Love this story, hope you update this story in the near future
codystephens1992 chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
UPDATE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Tarix chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
Totally awesome story, very nice pairing, hope you will update the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/5/2015
symiote gets on x-23 emotional moment
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
...wow, just...wow.

For the next one, you could do one on the "kids" subject. I would love to see them talk about having kids XD
Unknown Spider chapter 4 . 2/20/2015
Nice job with the story so far. Here's an idea, maybe you can write a chapter with Laura meeting one of Peter's clones. Just an idea I had, feel free to use it.
darkavenger619 chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
I like the story and you write a really good Peter and Laura keep up the good work
SharkyWrites chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
I love this series of one-shots they are truly fantastic keep up the good work! (;
W chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
I love this work can you please update soon i want to see more moments between peter and Laura and see how people react when peter tells that Laura is his wife!
Blue Soki chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Blue Soki chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Hahaha XD. This chapter reminds me at Mirai Nikki. I hope the next chapter is about the kiss of Black Cat, when she kisses Peter on the roof and he is filmed on TV and the paparazzi.
Ryuus2 chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
I don't know what it is about this pairing that everybody likes so much. I don't know why /I/ like it so much. But I do. And you write it awesomely.

I've really liked seeing what Laura will become under Peter's care. Now I want to see how he made it happen. The journey is more important than the destination after all. Oh, also, I would like to see Wolverine give Peer the boyfriend talk, with the twist that Logan knows exactly what yandere Laura would do to Peter if he ever hurt her. I think it would be interesting.

Keep up the great work!