Reviews for Coffee and an Audio Book
I'm just going to cry in the Coner. Smoke some pot. U know.
WHAT?! Wtf. Thad can't be it. No. Wtf. U better FUCKIG finnish this. Wtf. I know this is a fanfic but I am trying so hard not to cry right now. Belle is FUCKIG dead. Why. Do u enjoy seeing people cry. When u write this. Did u have some cup of ice tea with satan.? Huh? HUH?! This. This was very good. I will like it to continue. Now I'm crying. Thanks. Thank u very FUCKIG much. Now I need to smoke some fucking pot. Thanks. -.-

-HighImaWeeder
sedryn chapter 7 . 6/8
Hey, I just finished chapter 7, and I love your story! Is there any chance it will be updated? Thanks 3
talkswithherhands chapter 2 . 4/21
No. No. No! Why?! Cochlear implants?! Please research deaf culture. Learn. Respect. :(
ch3n chapter 11 . 4/17
... *stands and applause* bravo bravo! you turn a really fluffy atory into a gory murder action(not really) and i already have a feeling it's eugene. i mean, farm boy hans sounds...SO CUTE. and you make a small hint. you imply the victim's background like it was really crucial even tho they were only normal people living normal life. and seriously. why would rapunzel thinks that hans is the murderer? she's the one who said that the victims were normal average people. and completely random! why would hans, have some kind of hate towards elsa but kill random people? yea. thought so. anyway, you really, really surprises me with...the...uh...belzel? idk. the belle x rapunzel IS RANDOM AND CRACKY. no offense. i ship rapunzel with eugene of course, and yeah. belle kind threw it off. i avoid every single interaction or smut. nope. i thought eugene was gonna be her partner... also you make me all fluffy inside when elsa and olaf saves those many for anna. and the lottery... i almost cried. keep up the g'work
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I love it :)
I was just surprised how the sweet and loving story turned into such a bloody gore kind xD
still awesome though :)
kenfromnhus chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
I hope you write more chapters of this amazing story. I hope Belle survived some how.
kenfromnhus chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Awesome chapter and story.
kenfromnhus chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Wonderful chapter.
MathiasRc chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
absolutely amazing! pls update! i really love this story...
soooooo cuteeeee! 0w0
Evan.T chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
this lovely story is so awesome! pls update soon ...very soon x3
MC chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
Oh damn! this is soooo cute! pls, u should update soon... very soon cuz' this is not the end, right? :c
It's amazing! c:
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
You should do a sequel to the pirate story you wrote
DeviousRobynno chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
Ok I sooooo love this story. I think it is amazing to read. PLEASE update!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
I know its almost done. Just finish up the story with a wedding with Elsa and Anna or something or more an epilogue idk. Its your story. Just update it!