Reviews for Coffee and an Audio Book
FlameWolfy chapter 11 . 2/10
im crying TT
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
hi... why don't u update anymore..? That's rly not nice of u..
everytime I look if u have updated - and u don't - i think like
''doesn't he/she like us or the ff anymore..?'' TTTT

- Miiizukiii
Guest chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
i love ur story rly...rllllly much ...is there a way or no way that u continue the story... its over a/two year/s ... pls continue... ;(

- Miiizukiii
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2016
I absolutely love this fic. However, the ending leaves me unsatisfied. I know that this fic ends a long time ago and that their lives will be mostly better after this, but...can't you write an epilogue to see how they are doing?
NicPie chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Lots of good stuff this chapter. Good as in, entertaining... not 'good' for Anna when a murderer is at the window. Yikes. Really sweet of Elsa to have gotten Anna her implant and I thought her reaction to hearing again was believable. My only complaint is that cochlear implants aren't just internal, the surgery would have been to do things inside Anna's head, not in her ears... and there's an external, battery operated part - like a hearing aid - that attaches to a spot on her head that transmits the sound to her internally. And when she takes it off, for showers or to charge it, she still wouldn't be able to hear. :/ Other than that, I think the story is really nice. I like he relationship you've built between the girls, it's very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I'm just going to cry in the Coner. Smoke some pot. U know.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
WHAT?! Wtf. Thad can't be it. No. Wtf. U better FUCKIG finnish this. Wtf. I know this is a fanfic but I am trying so hard not to cry right now. Belle is FUCKIG dead. Why. Do u enjoy seeing people cry. When u write this. Did u have some cup of ice tea with satan.? Huh? HUH?! This. This was very good. I will like it to continue. Now I'm crying. Thanks. Thank u very FUCKIG much. Now I need to smoke some fucking pot. Thanks. -.-

-HighImaWeeder
sedryn chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Hey, I just finished chapter 7, and I love your story! Is there any chance it will be updated? Thanks 3
ljthebard chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
No. No. No! Why?! Cochlear implants?! Please research deaf culture. Learn. Respect. :(
ch3n chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
... *stands and applause* bravo bravo! you turn a really fluffy atory into a gory murder action(not really) and i already have a feeling it's eugene. i mean, farm boy hans sounds...SO CUTE. and you make a small hint. you imply the victim's background like it was really crucial even tho they were only normal people living normal life. and seriously. why would rapunzel thinks that hans is the murderer? she's the one who said that the victims were normal average people. and completely random! why would hans, have some kind of hate towards elsa but kill random people? yea. thought so. anyway, you really, really surprises me with...the...uh...belzel? idk. the belle x rapunzel IS RANDOM AND CRACKY. no offense. i ship rapunzel with eugene of course, and yeah. belle kind threw it off. i avoid every single interaction or smut. nope. i thought eugene was gonna be her partner... also you make me all fluffy inside when elsa and olaf saves those many for anna. and the lottery... i almost cried. keep up the g'work
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I love it :)
I was just surprised how the sweet and loving story turned into such a bloody gore kind xD
still awesome though :)
kenfromnhus chapter 11 . 10/31/2014
I hope you write more chapters of this amazing story. I hope Belle survived some how.
kenfromnhus chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Awesome chapter and story.
kenfromnhus chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Wonderful chapter.
MathiasRc chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
absolutely amazing! pls update! i really love this story...
soooooo cuteeeee! 0w0