Reviews for A Thousand Days Later
BlueKitty.TheGreat chapter 19 . 7/7
so many plot twists!
NoLionsInTokyo chapter 1 . 5/31
I sort of messed around with something like this once, only it was the original league as the lords and YJ and some of my OCs were a resistance. Never got anything solid for the plot though. Might try again and this would totally be my inspiration. Really good so far!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 3/21
Poor Wally, I really do admire the concept for this story
Avatar Rikki chapter 19 . 1/20
I think this took me almost four hours to read. It is very long and I really should be prepping for classes that start tomorrow. But I'm glad I stuck through it and got really excited about Raven's cameo near the end. I didn't realize it till part-way through the scene but I got super excited. She's probably my favorite Titan and I was sad she never made it into YJ before it was cancelled. Anyway, can't wait for the sequel!
a-really-angry-sorceress chapter 19 . 1/3
*blushes* um...eh...ehehehe...thankyousomuchforthethankyouireallyappreciateitokay

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AH HA HAHA

HAHA HA

AH HA AHAH

WHAT
WHAT
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER (YES, EVEN IF THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL) OH MY GOSH

RIGHT, FIRST THIS CHAPTER
Jason and Donna, and Cassie's reaction to said couple was hilarious. The shower thing nearly made me spit, I'm not even joking. And Cassie's angst about her mum, damn I was feeling that.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of Damian, Steph and Cassandra (I'll be honest and say I had to google her to remember who she was even though I did know...whatever) especially Damian because I love that little demon.
I am going to fucking murder Tim OMG. But it was a very interesting idea that he creates Conner's shields, and the idea that Conner is going to go into withdrawal...well, that's going to cause some chaos!
I nearly freaking screamed out loud in front of my entire family with Nightwing BECAUSE OMG THE COURT OF OWLS AND TALON THIS IMPLIES SO MUCH DOES WALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS WHO KNOWS ABOUT THIS WHEN DID IT HAPPEN DOES DICK EVEN KNOW HAS HE EVER WORKED FOR THEM OR IS IT THE WHOLE GRANDSON THING IM SO EXCITED OH MY LORD
*deep calming breaths*
Remember Klarion. I don't want to be an arse about him but you said the whole thing about him and Fate being locked in an alternate dimension last time I asked and if that could possibly fit into the sequel I would be ecstatic but I totally understand if it doesn't because KLARION IS REALLY HARD TO WRITE OMG I HATE HIM SO MUCH
This was amazing and you should feel super duper proud and I hope you have an amazing year!
xx
mooncutie11 chapter 19 . 1/3
ahhhhh thank you. THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY. ahhhh haidfjgaisghaifghinoae no words. no words. stay whelmed
Player Zero chapter 19 . 1/2
Very interesting, you set up so much. Can't wait to see what you do in this next story
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 19 . 1/2
Ugh. I'm so lost and confused. What's happened? What about the Lords? What about the Resistance? Who's alive? Who's dead? I'm lost...
DCsuperheroesForever chapter 19 . 1/2
Awwww thx! Ur totally welcome! ;) aaaahhhhh cliffhangers! Im extremely hyped for the sequel! Cant wait! :D
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 19 . 1/2
Man, I don't know if I want Garfield to realize the truth or not. I'd hate to break his innocence.
DaughterOfDionysus303 chapter 19 . 1/2
That is NOT how you leave things! I know there will be a sequel, seriously! You threw in Raven and Court of the Owls! Kudos on the amazing work though.
eesanchez95 chapter 18 . 1/2
GOD DAMMIT! I WAS ENJOYING A WELL WRITTEN CHAPTER TO THIS ALMOST COMPLETE STORY AND READING THE NOTES JUST FOR FUN AND WHAT DO I FIND?! A FREAKING TEASER FOR TT FANS ABOUT A COMA GIRL? THAT FACT THAT I DON'T KNOW WHO YOUR TAKING ABOUT US FONT TO BOTHER ME SO MUCH DAMMIT! Ahem, now that my geek rant is done happy new year! And happy anniversary! Here's to many more awesome stories to come, hopefully on a Friday schedule like they used to...cough cough hint hint cough cough. But seriously love you're stories and i want to read a lot more so please update as soon and often as you can. Until then
Write on!
Player Zero chapter 18 . 1/1
Great chapter. So much happened
a-really-angry-sorceress chapter 18 . 1/1
COMA GIRL WHAT DO YOU MEAN TT FANS GET EXCITED I CANNOT GET MORE EXCITED THAT WAS AMAZING IT WAS SO SKILLFULLY WRITTEN AND SWEET AND I WAS FULL OF HOPE AND FEAR AND OH-GODDAMIT-YOU-ASSHOLE'S AND LITTLE CLIFFHANGERS AND I LOVE THE BIT ABOUT THE ALTERNATE UNIVERSE AND IM SUPPOSED TO BE REVISING FOR MY GCSE'S BUT WHO CARES THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
AND AM GONNA KILL FOR THIS EPILOGUE SWEET JESUS AND IT'S TOMORROW OMG THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC
AND KALDUR WAS AWESOMELY CALM THAT GUY GIVES APPROXIMATELY NO FUCKS...none.
AND YES YOU DID OWE US A CUTE SPITFIRE MOMENT TALK ABOUT AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER OF A CHAPTER WOOP-DE-FREAKING-DO
And I agree trying to write characters with little to no comic/screen time is pretty impossible...KLARION OR KYD WYKKYD ANYONE? But I think you did an excellent job with them...and Barry and all the other Leaguers too! Especially Milagro's reaction to Batman being Bruce Wayne, because that's totally what I would do if I was her!
Also, did Timmy and Zatanna get out? *crosses fingers* Because Tim really needs his ass kicking by Cassie...like seriously kicked.
Okay, so, for a one-shot...If you have time and it won't interrupt your writing schedule, could you maybe do one for the Pied Piper encounter that went wrong for Barry? And maybe include Wally if you can? (BECAUSE I NOT-SO-SECRETLY LOVE PIPER SSH DONT TELL)
I may be slightly high after many hours of geography revision...sorry if this review is a bit nuts...
xx
Fallingflames chapter 18 . 1/1
Love it! Couldn't have thought if a better way to kick off the new year then to read this. Eagerly looking forward to the next ones, keep up the good work!