Reviews for A Thousand Days Later
Wise you give captain marvel a bigger role like he could be a spy he just they to some who free he team mate something like that
Why do you not put gear he is static sidekick
I should be studying but im reading this. Just wanted you to know.
1. Awesome story. Legit. I stayed up late for this and it was worth it! Your plot is also one of best ive read.
2. This is kinda negative but I had one problem with the story and that is the fact that the last two (maybe three) chapters were kind of confusing and I couldnt really understand them because of all the characters. A little too crowded.
3. Just wanted to say you are awesome and i hope you love life right now.
Bye bye
Ni Castle chapter 19 . 9/27/2015
great story
Ni Castle chapter 17 . 9/27/2015
wow! I loved all this action.
This chapter was amazing
BlueKitty.TheGreat chapter 19 . 7/7/2015
so many plot twists!
NoLionsInTokyo chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I sort of messed around with something like this once, only it was the original league as the lords and YJ and some of my OCs were a resistance. Never got anything solid for the plot though. Might try again and this would totally be my inspiration. Really good so far!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
Poor Wally, I really do admire the concept for this story
Avatar Rikki chapter 19 . 1/20/2015
I think this took me almost four hours to read. It is very long and I really should be prepping for classes that start tomorrow. But I'm glad I stuck through it and got really excited about Raven's cameo near the end. I didn't realize it till part-way through the scene but I got super excited. She's probably my favorite Titan and I was sad she never made it into YJ before it was cancelled. Anyway, can't wait for the sequel!
a-really-angry-sorceress chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
*blushes* um...eh...ehehehe...thankyousomuchforthethankyouireallyappreciateitokay

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AH HA HAHA

HAHA HA

AH HA AHAH

WHAT
WHAT
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER (YES, EVEN IF THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL) OH MY GOSH

RIGHT, FIRST THIS CHAPTER
Jason and Donna, and Cassie's reaction to said couple was hilarious. The shower thing nearly made me spit, I'm not even joking. And Cassie's angst about her mum, damn I was feeling that.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of Damian, Steph and Cassandra (I'll be honest and say I had to google her to remember who she was even though I did know...whatever) especially Damian because I love that little demon.
I am going to fucking murder Tim OMG. But it was a very interesting idea that he creates Conner's shields, and the idea that Conner is going to go into withdrawal...well, that's going to cause some chaos!
I nearly freaking screamed out loud in front of my entire family with Nightwing BECAUSE OMG THE COURT OF OWLS AND TALON THIS IMPLIES SO MUCH DOES WALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS WHO KNOWS ABOUT THIS WHEN DID IT HAPPEN DOES DICK EVEN KNOW HAS HE EVER WORKED FOR THEM OR IS IT THE WHOLE GRANDSON THING IM SO EXCITED OH MY LORD
*deep calming breaths*
Remember Klarion. I don't want to be an arse about him but you said the whole thing about him and Fate being locked in an alternate dimension last time I asked and if that could possibly fit into the sequel I would be ecstatic but I totally understand if it doesn't because KLARION IS REALLY HARD TO WRITE OMG I HATE HIM SO MUCH
This was amazing and you should feel super duper proud and I hope you have an amazing year!
xx
mooncutie11 chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
ahhhhh thank you. THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY. ahhhh haidfjgaisghaifghinoae no words. no words. stay whelmed
Player Zero chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
Very interesting, you set up so much. Can't wait to see what you do in this next story
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
Ugh. I'm so lost and confused. What's happened? What about the Lords? What about the Resistance? Who's alive? Who's dead? I'm lost...
LittleMissSylarPetrelli chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
Awwww thx! Ur totally welcome! ;) aaaahhhhh cliffhangers! Im extremely hyped for the sequel! Cant wait! :D
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
Man, I don't know if I want Garfield to realize the truth or not. I'd hate to break his innocence.