Reviews for New Justice
Sybil Silverphoenix chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
I liked this. Interesting way to go with relationships.
Though the only thing I would have done different is... I would've had a comedic moment of the dwarves trying to figure out what metal Colossus is made of after they lock the door lol
Sybil Silverphoenix chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Interesting team formation.
A plot flowing from this would get interesting when these get back to base and see what their bodies lives are like lol lots of humor and Neo/Trinity PWP lol
Sybil Silverphoenix chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This was an excellent read. I recognized all the characters except Shinji and Yui (Their from Evangelion, yes? Or a spin-off? I'm not familiar with that anime)

Hellboy! Hell Yeah!
KKKKKKKHANNNNNNN! I'm guessing he got Khan's intelligence? And sense of strategy?
Jade! I would play Mortal Combat with her and the chick with the fans, Katana(?don't remember the names).
Neo! He got Neo's 'sight'! And badass fighting skills!
She-Ra! I loved that cartoon growing up. I was hoping they'd reboot her when they did that He-Man reboot in the '00s... but they didn't :(
Spider-Man! Not familiar with Ben Reilly's version, but I like how you wrote him :)
The Terminatrix. I must confess I only ever watched the first couple of episodes of season 1, my bad.

Robo-Cop! And it's the original! YAY!

I really enjoyed the dialogue and the fight scenes were nicely done. Kudos!
twilightnite13 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
I was hoping to see the continuation of the first chapter and this one...
Manuel01 chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
MAY THE TROLL FORCE BE WITH YOU!
with a happy face on the screen, laughting at Darth Maul expenses, poor sith apprendice, maybe if he tries to find a job as dancer to Jabba the hut, he can pay a passage out of Tatoinne, or even better, Phone Darth Sidious saying he was robbed by a terrible gang, if ans when he arrives in Naboo, the first thing he will see it's his ship on Naboo spaceport, he will curse so hard that shinji will burn to the ground. hehehehe
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Nice idea you got here.
BlueMoon chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Great,maybe you can make the team from Ultimate Spider-man,s TV show to the Young justice Tv show,s earth.
Gaby chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Doing Great,I Hope after Flashpoint,you use the following from Matvel vs Catcon,from Marvel Spider-man and X-23,from Darkstalkers Jon Talbin and Felicia,From Street Fighters Chun-li and Ryu,and they go to High School of the Dead,s Earth,they all have immune to zombie,s bite.
Instead of a One-shot make it a Ongoing after New Justice is over.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Like the story so far but please update League of Avengers!
REQUEST chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
For z Black LAGOON.

Please Make a Tock x Balaski Sex Scene.
Slash17 chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Great chapter really interested how you develope this story further with the war and the coming of darkseid. Also how you develope the romance of spidey. Thanks and please update soon!
Bucio chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Is brilliant your story, it seems like a draft for different teams of heroes, and it would be interesting, seeing continuations (if you get to do) of some of the teams that you present (besides Flahspoint Heroes)

A Question, Zatanna (Enchantress) and the newcomers amazon, will betray Peter and the Justice League?
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Nice work on the chapter.
Gaby chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
You have come up if Great stories ideas.
Maybe Characters from Marvel vs Capcon for your Next One?
Evil reviewer chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
... I'm just going to come out and say it: what creativity and substance you once had had dried up- I only made it to roughly half the chapter before jumping to the review function. It's like your not even trying anymore at this point; I can already see the plot despite the fact that I admitted not reading the entire first chapter... That, if not sad, is proof enough that you need to do something else for a change in regards to writing in general.

For what it's worth have a nice day/evening.