Reviews for New Justice
Perseus12 chapter 9 . 5/31/2017
Wowsers! That was coooool~!
jat chapter 9 . 5/30/2017
Nnice so far hope youl update the Heroes with spiderman story
Guest chapter 9 . 5/24/2017
good work! i hope that you update this and your other stories soon!
Bucio chapter 9 . 5/23/2017
It's good to see more of this story (Flashpoint Heroes), where, rightly, things are tense between heroes and newcomers Amazons, although now they have a member of every major force on the planet, and considering the army of heroes who they have, battles with Darkseid would be epic, but now the League has the ability to cover more ground.

You are right, strategically speaking, so many heroes are helpful for the battle, but creatively, in developing the story and giving everyone their place, must be a nightmare

Thinking a little, it would not be weird, that the paranoia that was created partly by the people of Arthur and Diana, and the one that the US have on the aliens, was all part of a Darkseid plan to control the world (I know that here, the world went to hell, because of Flash, but with the incursion of Darkseid, would change things), to take advantage of the conflicts to get rid of the opposition

On Bruce's parents being part of the fight, considering all the preparations that Peter has with him, it would not be uncommon for him to have samples of the Super Soldier's serum and the Infinity Formula, or a combination of both, which would give them that extra necessary for Bruce's parents to survive and help (by the way, you did not include Yo-Yo - Martha's henchwoman - in the Batman group)

And speaking of Batman, I'm curious about how things will end up between his family, I mean him, Talia, and Damian; Because after knowing his story, Talia showed interest in Damian (and I guess will be in Bruce too, after seeing his abilities in the next chapter), and the opportunities offered by this alternative reality to Bruce and his (and what will happen when If it happens, Reverse Flash makes its appearance revealing that it was all the fault of Flash, Flash will try to undo the changes he made?, and if it is successful, the protective field or bubble in the Wayne mansion could save Bruce's parents and other people of changes in reality)

It looks interesting about possible changes in Peter's abilities, minimum, he now has a much greater force than he had before (on the surface, it is necessary to see him under water, as Mera said) and other possible new or improved abilities.

In this chapter, in addition to see Slade and Talia awaken, and Hal Jordan, become the new Blue Beetle, we also saw Lex, who agreed to help too, it would be ironic and funny that this version of Lex and Clark ended up being friends, in addition to waiting to see Zatanna to be lucky and get her boy (and finally know who she had in mind, I know it's not important, but I'm curious, would be someone from her past, or maybe some of the other old and new heroes, Superman or Hal maybe? I like the idea of Zatanna with Superman)

Good luck and keep it up
robert32514 chapter 9 . 5/20/2017
Enjoying every moment I read it.
Cylon One chapter 9 . 5/18/2017
This had to have been the most awesome update to the "Flashpoint Heroes" story yet.

Loved how Hal went blue in this instead of green. And you know I don't mean him as a Blue Lantern.

Never would have guessed that to happen.

Also love that Thomas Wayne has become the Shadow. That was what had happened, right?

So cool.

What was done with the Thunder kids was also cool.

Well done with all this and the telling of the story this chapter.

Will wait for as long as needed to check out next time.

Know it will be worth it.
shawn.desai chapter 9 . 5/18/2017
Could you do the Arkham Web I: Origins story you adopted? I really want to know what happens next, and how it ends.
savvy001 chapter 9 . 5/18/2017
siht si a nikaerf suineg retpahc!... ni Homo-magi eugnot fo esruoc.››› kcalB dihcrO!››› wodahS! ››› eniaM! ›› taerG retcarahc noitceles! dieskraD si ni rof a nwodtaeb!** taerG yrotS!~
KnightStriker chapter 9 . 5/18/2017
Awesome chapter. Flashpoint Heroes needs to be its own story.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 9 . 5/18/2017
Nice work on your new piece, hoping for more soon. What kind of personality are you giving Lex?
Zx chapter 9 . 5/18/2017
Great to see this story updated! Hope the next chapter comes out sooner!
mrastounding chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
nice work, though I DO believe you left out Zatara/Enchantress' profile (or would it be resume?)
Plasma57 chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
Excellent story, please update soon.
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 9/4/2015
intriguing
Devilboy101 chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
Great story...when are you going to do another Flashpoint?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »