Reviews for A Single Time I've Let You Down
mudslide crisis chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Ahh, my feels... honestly this is so beautiful! I kinda like my Ian suffering an Lip being a protective bro and Gallavich so this was definitely a story for me! really awesome
lemondrizzlecake chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
I really enjoyed this. I've just finished watching S4, so the feels are very recent, and this was such a treat. You get Lip so right, this must be exactly what went through his head at the time. Incredibly well-written, too. Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
THIS WAS SO GOOD I AM IN TEARS. YOU GOT EVERY PART OF THE RELATIONSHIP THAT MATTERS AND COMPOSED IT IN SUCH A WAVE. I AM TRULY IN TEARS AND AWE.
LZALA chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Lip's POV was very good, i liked how he thought about Ian beung stable and for feeling guilt about Ian
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Really well written. I never really thought of things that way but looking back I do think it's a little weird how little the Gallagher siblings spent worrying about Ian. I think as an audience his spiral was obvious but the other siblings had so much shit going on they never looked to closely at what was going on with Ian. I really do think Lip would be kicking himself for it like he is in the story. A really good study into Lip and Ian's relationship, which is my favorite sibling relationship in Shameless.
ann chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This was great :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
So sad...
Avalonia320 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Oh my God, I think I'm experiencing heart failure here. This was incredible; it's everything I'd want from a post Lazarus fic and everything that I didn't even know that I needed Lip to acknowledge. You really did a fantastic job at making me understand where Lip has been coming from all season. And the emotion of this...especially the scene at the where Lip is screaming and kicking at the snow...damn, I am welling up with tears.
Fantastic, fantastic job.
The line about Frank's cockroach DNA made me laugh in the midst of all this pain. It's too true.
blaine chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
omg T-T
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
detailed and well written, a great fanfic! this should have way more reviews.
Bella J. Kate chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Wow, this was amazingly written! So insightful on all of Lip's thoughts. Loved it!