Reviews for Follow the Leader
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 6/2
dun-dun-dun-DUUUNN.
Go get 'im, Steve! Bucky, you'd better shape up. *tries and fails to frown imperiously at world class assassin/brainwashed hero from WW2*
a Fan chapter 1 . 5/13
That was AMAZING! Will you do a sequel where they are looking for him?
Uber Kewl chapter 1 . 5/5
*loud sobbing*
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Poor Steve.
lightning bird chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This was well-told and powerful in its impact. Bravo Zulu.
WinterSoldierLuv chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
L-O-V-E-D THIS! OMG SO GOOD!
Amy chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Oh wow, now my heart hurts! I was really feeling Steve's pain! Steve never gives up on Bucky. And the way you had him ignoring instinctual urges to fight back...gorgeous. The ending ('Yeah, I'm okay') was tragic yet beautiful!
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Great story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This is such a wonderful story, can we please have a follow up story, please!
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
If possible, you seem to be getting better and better at writing Steve and Bucky. This was extremely well done; Bucky's tortured soul really carried across and it was both horrifying and sad to see him going at Steve like that. You've really touched that right balance of fear and sympathy that the Winter Soldier evokes and Steve's recollections of his friend, and the things that they did together, was touching as well. You've stayed through to the Winter Soldier's character and offered even more depth to him, I'm impressed. Kudos for the fantastic work!
GrandAmdrThrawn chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Excellent. One of the best I have read yet. I hope you will seriously consider making this into a multiple chapter story.
someone chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This is really well written! I would say can't wait to see what happens next but that wouldn't work! :P
ilovetoread38 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
This story was awesome! I love me some Steve/Tony friendship!
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
well worth reading. very much enjoyed your story.
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Well shit. Bucky worked a number on Steve there. I have to admire Steve's loyalty to Bucky. Good job with this story!