Reviews for Ascension
TruShadowKing chapter 21 . 10/2
This is a damn good story keep it up
GingerLily01 chapter 21 . 7/28
I do hope you continue this story! and keep robin and starfire together lol. can't wait for the next update!
Lexie H chapter 21 . 7/24
I love this story! I anxiously await any update or sequel to this lovely story 3

My only comment is that I think they might be a bit young to be 'jumping each other's bones'- since BB's 15... but hey, that's just the old fashioned me speaking here, love this story nonetheless, keep up the good work. 3 D
jbadillodavila chapter 21 . 6/18
Me gusta
CalitaRael chapter 9 . 4/25
Dear lord. This was hilarious. Love what you have going here. I feel like Raven might be just slightly out of character, but otherwise I really like this.
William Keating chapter 21 . 3/9
Not to fault you as a writer sir because this has been a enjoyable story so far, but, I hope the NOWHERE arch makes much more sense then what we got in actual comics. I didn't read them but I saw reviews of The Culling four parter and good greif was the story terrible. Namely why would anyone want to join up with Harvest after all the stuff he subjected them to?

If you haven't seen then and I presume you have, just saying in case I have the link here.

My theory is that in this story NOWHERE is like the HIVE Acadamy. After they kidnap the teenage metahumans they brainwash them to do their diding and train them. Thus giving them control of a whole generation of superheroes. Perhasp it also has ties with the Brotherhood of Evil.
Manimal chapter 21 . 3/6
Great story, can't wait for an update
This is litterally one of the best freaking fan fictions I have ever read! I love this spin on the titans, and wish this is how it really could have been! All of the bbrae love is what brought me to this story, and after reading it I will be sticking around for the rest of this great story. Please keep writing (in general) because this is beautiful and so thought out I can't get enough!
Louddragon chapter 21 . 2/3
Please update! I love this story, I really want to read more of it. :)
MathiasMatt chapter 21 . 2/3
Enjoying the story :)
senpen banka chapter 21 . 2/2
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Themadzlove chapter 21 . 2/2
I'm so glad you updated! This chapter was, as usual, worth the wait.m
JasonVUK chapter 21 . 2/2
:D You are alive! HURRAY! :3

That was a beautiful story Q.Q I think BB and Rae will have beautiful love :3
KitsuneDragon chapter 21 . 2/2
Nice to see you back on the front lines, man. I was actually wondering what happened that you haven't updated in so long. But it's good to see you back. Nice to see NOWHERE becoming more prevalent. Which begs the question, will Terra be found when the Titans go to the NOWHERE base or will she have similar origins to how she was before new 52 or the show where she was slade's apprentice? Or maybe a combo of new 52 and slade apprentice?

Nicely done, despite the short length of this chapter. Hope to see an update soon
ashsingh chapter 21 . 2/2
Fun Chapter ure an awesome writer and Red Robin is the ultimate back nice characterization
And please update maxs journey through kanto