Reviews for Sweet Seduction
Suzymeinen chapter 4 . 2/14/2016
Yum...that's all I have to say about that.
cros chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
This was a great short! Typical Eric flirting but oh so sweet when she finally decided to yield! Loved it.
cela chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
eric is so incredibly naughty!
Toni9536 chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Awesome! If you write more I will definetly read.
Tiggy318 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Nice story!
georgiasuzy chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Awesome story! Hellz yeah I hope you write a sequel! I'm very curious as to whether your Sookie ever had a orgasm with Bill, or did any of the other things Eric did, like go slow, kiss, caress, look at each other, and was that the first um ... sword she ever Touched? Many questions still, but award winning lemon ;)
georgiasuzy chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
OMG that was awesome (ch3)! Eric was so wonderful and gentle with Sookie. I can't wait to read chapter 4!
Toni9536yahoo chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
I have really enjoyed this story so wow! Hope you c ome up with an other adventure (winks).
ciasteczko chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Awesome story!
sluggysmom chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
YAY! Hope there is a sequel! :)
sluggysmom chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
WOO HOO!
rsmmschi chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
WOW! and I mean it really WOW ! Can't say how much I loved it. I am in love with the Eric you picture... and I mean God .. You write perfectly... Thank you for sharing your magnificent story... please do continue it .. It'll be perfect.
MsNorthman chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
That was a great little story! Thank you!
VAlady chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Not a bad place to end it by any means...
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
I liked the idea of Sookie taking some of her romance novels to Eric and asking him which positions were possible and which weren't. I thought that would be a fun story.