Reviews for Harbinger
Judgment of the Arbiter chapter 7 . 8/30
Please update.
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 8/30
Love it! Can't wait for more.
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 8/9
Not bad. This story has been polished and I find it better than the original. While I hoped we got to see a little more of Naruto's development into such a strong Shinobi, I can understand you glossing over training to get to the meat of the story. I think my only complaint would be the large Harem. Most authors add so many girls that they fail to properly develop valid relationships between Naruto and his "mates". That's why I'm a fan of limiting Harems to 3-5 girls. Normally the amount you have would make me shy away from the story, but you are a good author, so I will wait to see how you will develop things later on. Great job so far, and I hope we get another update soon.
radeklegia chapter 7 . 7/29
please bring Kaguya soon :)
mrshiki chapter 7 . 7/21
I kind of Don't understand minato's character. He wants and says that he can change yet you are giving information that he keeps makeing the things worse. How can one person be so bipolar.
very good, loved
Simon D. Uzumaki chapter 7 . 7/9
i have to say this is rather interesting story, but it seams to much is invested on minato, i can already see hes the main villain almost, rather then madara. and i can not wait till kaguya shows up again, man is naruto going to flip the fuck out on her with his current mindset.
heavydestro chapter 7 . 7/7
FUCK I want more! lol anyway great job I hope minato doesn't turn into a bad guy as messed up as he is and what he has done, I would really enjoy him coming back from this by doing something like sacrificing his life for Naruto or something to that nature.
CadisNoblesse chapter 7 . 7/4
Awesome story! one of my absolute favorites!
h chapter 2 . 6/30
melodramatic and too entitled
DBlade59 chapter 7 . 6/25
I thought Naruto and Izumi were older than that in this story at the moment, also even though at this point in the story I already somewhat want to hit Minato with a bat he could use a littler more crash and burn happen. Maybe have Jiraiya show up in the story for a bit (don't remember if he showed up in the yet, it been a while since I read this story), why not just as a bit of a comical relief have him get sent flying for whatever reason and have him crash into/land on top of Minato in a public area there by making a fool of him (Minato).
Maelstrom of the Nine chapter 7 . 6/24
~~I see cougars on the hunt~~

Legit: Naruto (14); Kaguya (age extremely old), Kushina (36), Mikoto (36), and himekara (84). I find that to be a bit weird, but who am I to complain? I love it anyways.

All of your stories (that I have read at least) are amazing. They have this strange tendency to draw you in and make you want to just expect the worse and hope for the best.

The number one thing I really liked about this chapter, in particular, is how you actually made the minato and kushina scene realistic. My parents almost had the exact same fight between them like this, except it was my my who screwed over my dad.

Anyways, this story, and all of you stories, are amazing!
long live Uzumaki clan chapter 7 . 6/20
Wow This is good please update soon
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 6/18
Interesting
daniel 29 chapter 4 . 6/18
the astral woman is the only confusing name on this list to me anyway