Reviews for Harbinger
kyuzo3567 chapter 8 . 10/2
This is actually really good, I'm glad I stuck it out past that kinda awkward first chapter. Hope to see an update soon!
AzureSoulReaper chapter 1 . 9/1
good start
Train Heartnett chapter 8 . 7/22
Awesome !
goddragonking chapter 1 . 7/20
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
I mean I really tried to like this. Read the first two chapters with a completely open mind. But, idk maybe it's because I went through the whole first born then having siblings thing and I didn't turn into a whiny bitch. So I just can't relate to the story in any way.

That being said, your writing is very good. Grammar is solid, the obvious comma issues that literally, the majority of people have, and a handful of other things. (Wrong words on occasion misspellings etc) Overall though I didn't like what I read but it was done well.

Good luck in the future! I'll try some of your other fics and see if any of them fit me.
Unslaadtoorjun chapter 5 . 6/15
Go Mikoto! She's definitely one of my favorite Naruto girls, along with Kushina, Anko, Fuu, and Hinata(albeit more confident). And as for the whole "I don't like this so stop making it" thing people tend to do, I completely agree. I personally like Naruhina alot... almost as much as Narukushi. But I don't go around saying everthing else sucks and needs to stop being written or some such crap. If the story is good, who really cares what the pairing is? ...Well other then yaoi... unless one person in it is a trap... but now I'm getting off topic and into other realms that could be potentially hazardous
Unslaadtoorjun chapter 4 . 6/15
Don't try to deny it Naruto! You know you love those smexy lolis!

Naruto being a lolicon aside, great work so far! It took me until Kushina's sexy time in the bath to figure out the last prophecy(really want to beat me head against the wall for not figuring it out sooner).I'm glad that Hikari will be in Naruto's harem, that girl is just a pile of cute wrapped in a blanket of adorable. Keep up the good work with all your stories... that I am NOT a fan of... ha, haha... I'm going now...
WookieMan chapter 8 . 6/11
Please continue, this story is awesome.
M. R. I-401 chapter 8 . 6/9
So the Uchiha Massacre arch is coming?
SomeGuyInABush chapter 8 . 6/7
Yah, you updated, stay awesome bro
DarkSoul16 chapter 8 . 6/3
It's a shame that you seem to have dropped your Naru/Seki story but I look forward to reading the rest of this story whenever you decide to update it. Good work man keep the awesome chapters comin!
nahte123456 chapter 8 . 5/30
It's a good story and I want to see more.
My favorite part is that Naruto, as the main character, has high and low points, makes him more relatable.
Least favorite, the harem angle, I don't mind harems, heck I like them, but one of the common problems with the genre is that since there are so many women, you can't focus on any one, which makes them all seem kind of cheap. Yes I get the basic motivation of all for the women and why'd they want this, but the only girl I'm really behind is Mikoto, Izumi and Himekara look like they could be good but no time has been spent on them, Hikari is just a one note girl, Kushina is just sexually frustrate and loves Naruto and the two are meshing, and Kaguya hasn't appeared yet. And even Mikoto is only good because she's been talking to her kids, theres still no worry or attitude to it.
Hulk9970 chapter 8 . 5/29
This has been one of my all time favorite naruto stories for over a year. I was always hoping it would be updated! I can only hope it doesn't take several months for the next chapter since these long waits suck.
demonfox2140 chapter 8 . 5/29
I would love to see the look on Madara Uchiha's face when he is brought back to life and sees his sister is alive and wasn't brought back the resurrection jutsu. I look forward to Naruto,Izumi and Himekara's plan for when they do leave Konaha will they make their own village or will they make their own version of red dawn organization but with different goals. I am guessing that the Astral woman is either Hiashi's illegitimate daughter or someone else. Anyway great chapter and I look forward to future chapters of this great story.
LaDdraig chapter 8 . 5/29
Nice story. Hope you don't stop writing this story. Keep up the good work