Reviews for Feels Right
Hi.
Well I would personally like chapters, but I also know that the story could use a comb-over and such. I also personally know how people change their minds with time and the chapters may change as you go trough them, so in many ways it would be easier on you to edit first and then go from there.
Also I think that the Volturi route is done way to much and with the twists you've made to Sam, having her go save them, would be a bad twist to the story. Also Alice wouldn't be able to see Bella, so for her to be in trouble if Aro has read them all, is way less than if she went, cause then they would have to change her. And I feel it would ruin the story you've made.

On a whole other note.
I do hope things are a bit better now.
I know how it feels to have to stop writing for a while, as to not influence the story, by how our mood is.

It's not always easy. I hope to have you back soon and ready to edit and kick ass again.
Best wishes. Marie.
Cebco chapter 4 . 8/20
Omg. Is all i can say.
Cebco chapter 2 . 8/20
Interesting. Liking it
Kggla chapter 11 . 7/25
New chapters!
BookLuver02 chapter 11 . 7/20
Can you please make new chapters the main focus and edit on the sidelines; I really enjoy this story?
awesomeami316 chapter 11 . 7/19
This's story is really good! I hope you continue to write if it makes you happy and I would love for you to continue this story
Vickyaisha chapter 11 . 6/27
I'm really loving this story I love it when there's a very dominant two character if it jacab or Samuel
Super MKatR chapter 11 . 6/14
Just keep it coming
AnariaLenair chapter 11 . 5/22
If I were you I would go ahead ad edit the story before starting any new chapters, because depending on your edits things might not flow quite the same way, but what ever you choose I will be happy with. I do intend to keep checking in on this every now and then, but I won't rush you as I know editing takes time. Good luck and thank you for the heads up.
Please don't jump on the vampire route. Much rather the focus be on Sam and the pack. Maybe some new vampires down the line. Just not the Cullens.
tinkermist99 chapter 11 . 5/7
plz update
Here's my opinion. It's not well written, not much character development and the whole 'Bella's got to go to Volterra to save the Cullen's' has been done to death.
Mo-pedracer: Please update !
ashela chapter 11 . 4/18
new chapters please
Auroura'sDawn chapter 11 . 4/10
I love this story and will wait until you figure out how you feel is the best way for it to continue. If you feel it's best to revise it then do so. I am sure that your fans will appreciate the story either way. Good luck.