Reviews for The Set-Up
MaryEllen309 chapter 2 . 1/10
This is good. Needs to be continued...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Are you planning on finishing this story? I'd love to read more, but if you're abandoning it, please let us know, so we don't keep checking. Thanks!
Bernie Ranck chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
A very captivating story. Can't wait until the rest of it comes out. How do I know when the next chapter comes out?
Teresa Jones chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Read both chapters and loved them! Great story and well written- could see it as I read it!:) Thanks and Keep up the good work!
BnBfanatic chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Looking forward to chapter 3 - hint hint ;-)
AlaskaMoose chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
I hope that this story continues as I absolutely love this start it!
Var Devonshire chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Ack. Another cliffy? Oh you evil, evil person you. Waiting rather impatiently for the next chapter. :) Var
Piscean6724 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Loving this and I don't usually read this fandom!
noraanne1929 chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Wow Shirley! The things I miss when I'm a work! Lol! :) :) I didn't realize chapter 2 was up already... This just keeps getting more exciting! I love the "me and thee" moment. Their friendship is what draws the viewer in. I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm excited to see you writing for S&H!
Tammy chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
I absolutely love this story. Cannot wait for more. I enjoy your writing style. H/C is a fave of mine, especially when it includes a hurt Hutch.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Love the story! But I do feel it is a little rushed. Would have loved to have more detail such as when Starsky's leg was freed from the rubble the scene was so rushed we don't even know if his leg was damaged. At first it seemed that Hutch was hurt worse and the focus was all on his injuries so I was glad towards the end it was evened out. I don't mean this to be negative just an observation cz I love the plot and story and can't wait for next chapter. I hope you update soon! :-)
luvthatblueeyedSoul chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
HHUUUTTCH! OMG Shirley, I can't take all the suspense! So exciting.
kristleap chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Another emotion packed chapter. Loved the way Hutch told Starsky , "They find you, they f-find me.". Me and thee until the end. You are writing their bond perfectly. Looking forward to the next chapter.
springfieldbluebird chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Awww! Our poor guys! I love the "HHUUUTTCH!" You really create them and the bond they have wonderfully. I gotta know if Hutch will make it! Hopefully you have another chapter in the works soon? :)
dessertalicious chapter 2 . 4/19/2014