Reviews for Falling Into Grace
UnseenAngel17 chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Please update this story soon!
Kakurosu chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Whyyyy does it just STOP here... It is not fair, kinda...
Celesta SunStar chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
I realize it's been some time since this was updated, and I admit to being sceptical about how it would work out. It's readable, plausible enough to enjoy, no really eye-catching mistakes... but I refuse to believe that D is thirty thousand years old. 9,000 yes; 10,000 sure; maybe even 15,000 with an '...and D remembered a couple thousand years ago when Doris...' (since that takes place appoximately 12,079 AD) but I honestly can't really see D being 30,000 years old.
Lachriel chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
As always, I'm enamored by the strength of emotion present in your writing. I have recently been re-reading my favorite authors and was ecstatic to find more of this story then there had been when last I read it. It's been something like four years since the last update, but I hold out hope that you'll one day finish this lovely story. (It does seem to be drawing to a close...) Anyhow, thank you for the update, however long ago it was.
sunkissedvampire chapter 8 . 4/3/2008
Trigun! the line is from Trigun
blackghost7 chapter 9 . 9/28/2007
Tis a shame that the story ends here...I was honestly captivated by it. Its style, the diction, and even the choice of events for the storyline set this fan fiction apart from all the rest. I carries a certain maturity that almost all other lack.

I would say that I am looking forward to your next update-and in all honesty, I am-but looking at the last update date, something tells me that this fan fiction has long since but either forgotten or abandoned. Know this, if you do ever update, I will be one of the first to read and review. Until then, I will eat full tubs of ice cream and cry myself to sleep every night.

Retrieve you dusted quill and ink I say! You have a new mesmerized reader that is in dire need of a new chapter.
escape5 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
hi it's me again, not to be a bother, but could you please write another chapter please. i really i'm dieing to know whats going to happen soon! there has to be more. (this$ statement it not for this chater 1) i hope i've encouraged you to write more, your fans are waiting!
Jen-san chapter 9 . 8/19/2007
Woohoo! An update! Another fantastic chapter! Your story makes grad school more bearable) Hope you finish!
Dragon260 chapter 9 . 7/2/2007
This is a nice crossover, albit unusual crossover, but good one non the less. KICK THE VAMP'S -censored-, D!
Charlie chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
A welcome return! I have been waiting so long for another chapter, I just hope that you don't leave it so long next time. The story captivated me from the first line, and I think that the story and the way you have written it is very good. please carry on with this.

Charlie
Kenjirose chapter 9 . 5/12/2007
Yay i hope you arent like me and update *laugh* Im not a good writter and i updated my chapters until the last chap then just stop (at least i only have two)

WOnderfull
Kenjirose chapter 7 . 5/12/2007
Is D's name really Aiden? That thing on his left hand called him D... Whoot great job on this its wonderfull
Kenjirose chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
... when did he become that old? In the book he's around 18, and in the movie "vampire hunter D" (not bloodlust) between 18 to early 20's but has a older air to him... Oh well lol great job i love it.
mysticalilly chapter 9 . 3/18/2007
I love how you have writen this! You descripe D so well, and it makes me happy to actually read fanfiction were the characters are so in character. I also love the storyline here, and I'm happy I came upon it. I realize its been a while since you've updated and I do hope chapter 9 wasn't your last. It's a well writen story! Please continue! But if not, thanks for the great read!
Rokkis chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
Please update! And you'd better make the ending happy, or I might just hand myself in a closet!

Can't you give them a great big fight, maybe wounding D, considerably. A little Florence Nightinggale, and BANG, you have a wedding? No? How about D rescues the mother, but fails to reccue the daughter, and in a last desperate attempt to hold on to his love, he transforms her. (wonder what would happen if an elf, became a vampire?) hmm...). And then they can go off and live bloodily, but happily ever after?

Please, make the ending happy. Plese make an ending at all!

All the best